Reviews for The Art of Romance
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Oh poor subordinate.

You love to torture the poor people, don't you?

XD
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
I feel so bad for the maid! TT

#5 needs to start NOT being oblivious! :O
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
"Hey, I'm a father!"

I lol'ed at Ace. Again. :D
Space Whales chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
"SLUG!" What a great piece of opening dialogue. Another line that I really liked came right after. (His /other/ subordinate)

Seriously. Why does she only talk about not wanting to work? I mean, Nightmare has never, EVER done that. XDDD I love how you perfectly describe Nightmare's arrogance regarding his subordinate's inferiority.

"So why don't you just give Gray a break once in awhile and stop giving him so much work?" I think I was as surprised as Nightmare on this one-I had to read it twice. But it made me really respect her character.

Ooh, ouch. She gets the work. But I couldn't say I didn't see it coming...

I loved reading this chapter. The way you depicted Nightmare was scary accurate and tremendously funny. Can't wait for the next one!
LordFuzzyBriches chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
The Ending! xDD I loved this cute little story about Peter. He seems to be the most hated character in the fandom, but I just feel so bad for him. The poor maid too, but at least she got a little time? I can't wait to finish reading the others.

- Lord
EarthRiddle chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
What else can I say? This is a pleasure to read and makes me wish we saw more of the king in the game, considering how important he is to Vivaldi. You know, for a Roleholder he is kind of a non-entity. Anyway, their interactions were adorable and Vivaldi was her usual regal self. The glimpse at her teenage self was well-done.
Pasty face chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Aw that was adorable as always Raphy! Great job, keep it up!
Space Whales chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Tee hee. That coupling is so cute. I loved the dance scene and was thrilled that you made the king such a likable character.

Once again, thank you for this update!
Space Whales chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
One again, love the loop arounds.

And I find it sweet that Five always remembers his friends.
Space Whales chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Haha, good loop around when you mentioned Dum's fic; I appreciated that.

And I always knew Dee was the smarter one...
Space Whales chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
You always write the cutest things!

I laughed when she called Nightmare a slug. You also did well with Gray's personality; it was very likable.
Space Whales chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Yes! Thank you for making a VivaldiXKing fic. We need more of these!

I like how you included the stuffed animal that showed up in the manga. It was also cute when she buried her head in the stuffed animal at the end.
Space Whales chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Awwwwwww, so cute. Who knew Pierce had it in him?

You always have great stories, Seraphic Melody!
NinjaSheik chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
Cute~!
pasty face chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
This was so sad and sweet. I loved it, keep it up!