Reviews for Eye Candy and Kept Men
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
men... just men...
magrllan chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I have no clue where you got this but I love it, I can just see & hear them doing this it would be priceless
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Great story! Would love to read the conclusion of this mumbo jumbo! Keep going!

Peace out, Huntress
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
lol
That was a lot more fun to read than I expected. Thanks!
BuJyo chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hello :) Your Leverage stories were recommended to me by dispatchvampire. As she is one of my best friends and an amazing writer, well, I had to investigate her suggestion. Wow! I'm delighted!

I write solely IPS fic for now, but I adore Leverage and just finished watching S1-2. Great stuff.

This story was hiliarious...cracked me up! Your characterizations are dead on, your dialogue is snarky and clever, and the whole scenario is completely plausible. All great ingredients for a fabulous fic!

"Well, I'm way out of your league and Nate's way too old for me." - Oh, Eliot, just get out the shovel and start digging, son.

"all your facial scars and frizzy-the-moment-it-feels-moisture-in-the-atmosphere hair" - LMAO!

Thanks for a great read!
Dispatchvampire chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I read this last week at work, and then I got busy and so I couldn't review. I apologize for my oversight. This was frickin' hysterical. Loved every moment of it. Just had to share.
Wendy chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh, Bravo... Or should I say,.. Brava? I busted a gut with it... as well you intended!

Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh my God, thats one of the funniest things I have ever read! lol I do recall a conversation in Friends about who each of the gang would date if they were day, but even that was not as hilarious as this! lol Just excellent.

~Ultra~
decdragon chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I was laughing through that whole thing.
Ruqas chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
My God, that's funny! I can see them in my mind, screaming at each other who's hotter and who would be the kept man and who the eye candy. That's fantastic.

Only just a question: Eliot was a kept man? *grin*
Rockerbaby423 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
silly and funny, loved it!
Ivory Greed chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow, just wow . . . you kept them sooo in character I am in awe! I especially loved when Elliot first started arguing about why he would never date any of them!
juliaspov chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was just wonderful! I needed a good chuckle before going to work after a long weekend. I read the other reviews for this story and agree that this scene would be real fun to watch on the show. I could see it happening just as you wrote it which means that you got the characterizations just right.

I also agree that there should be a part two, maybe at the event where someone overhears them squabbling like an old married couple. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for sharing. :)

Julia
reyagir chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh my gosh, I almost fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard! If given the option between going as a couple, or as single gay men, I wonder which they would choose? Haha, I'm still laughing!
jojo140 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was too good. :D You had me laughing all through it. I really hope you write more like this in the future. Oh if it's not too much to ask... a second part please? :)

Nate a SUGAR DADDY! :p