Reviews for Illusoire
Guest chapter 22 . 4/13/2020
This is an old fic, but i'll review anyway. I'm sorry but most of these characters are completely out of character. Bulma would never volunteer to die. She is a coward, and selfish and self-absorbed(love her, but it's how it is). it's also rather stupid to send her to fight-she's weak, and Chi chi would be a much better option. Also, Goku and company wouldn't let little Gohan go ''kill or be killed'', or Bulma for that matter. Yet in this fic, they sit around and do nothing, waiting for their loved ones to die. No way that would ever happen. And Chi Chi wouldn't say ''let Gohan stay on an alien planet where he'll be killed most likely''. She always kept him on a leash. The dragonballs don't work the way you say they do-Earth dragonballs can wish more than one person to life at a time, but cannot revive someone that's been dead for over a year-if yu wanted to disregard cannon material, you should've warned us about it. It was rather ridiculous to see Gohan and Bulma watch movies, and cook and do homework while in dire peril, like nothing was at stake. The initial idea is goos, and I like Vegata and Bulma here, but there's much wrong with this fic. By the way, why call Earth Chikyuu if everything else is in English? That was just silly.
Elisa chapter 22 . 10/26/2018
It's awesome. Well written, characters true. I found the laid back approach to Bulma's character fittings as she always came off like that in the series as well. She can be a big loaf sometimes. Plot quite nice. I would have liked Mirai Trunks to show up, just for a full circle story, but this is not bad.

It was a great read. Well done
Kitty in the Box chapter 22 . 8/31/2018
oh my gosh what a feel-good story. love this so much. so exciting and wonderful! I love your take on this. I love how you got their relationship growing before Chikyuu. I love that Gohan matured but still remained the beautiful brave boy that he is. I love that Raditz remained with family. I love that you truly made this your own yet kept the major canons intact.
Lilaho chapter 22 . 3/1/2018
What a brilliant idea to mix the hunger games with dbz. I really enjoyed reading this story. It's great!
Prl16 chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
I liked the end. And Bulma was so brave, I liked Vegeta's confusion at her being alive, hehe.
Min's awesomeness chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
I can't believe how long I waited to read this... I loved it!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
Have to admit, awesome story, but didn't really like the ending. I would've preferred Vegeta finishing Frieza...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 21 . 10/18/2015
Damn! Why can't Vegeta be a Super Saiyan?!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
"We humans don't really stay dead for long." Haha loved that! :D

Awesome reunion!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
BTW, I wish you made B/Y's break-up a little more explosive and dramatic. It seemed far too easygoing if you ask me. I'd prefer Yamcha taking the news hard, but eventually coming to terms with it. But hey, that's just me...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
I can't wait till Vegeta heads over to Earth and sees Bulma!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
I don't get it? Why didn't Frieza transform even once? Strange... Guess I'll find out soon enough! Awesome chapter though! Sad what happened to Bulma though! :(
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
Amazing chapter! I loved it! So there is a bond between them, that's just awesome! :D :D :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Great work as always! Personally, I enjoy writing fight scenes hehe! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Vegeta, that was not very paragon!