Reviews for Illusoire
Chrissi B chapter 22 . 7/28
Perfect from beginning to end and the Vegeta and Bulma dialogue was legit. Could not stop reading until the end!
leneypoo chapter 10 . 6/9
I have never ever in the entire time that I've liked DBZ and read fanfiction thought of this:
"You could fight and ride Nimbus...that's why I love you."

But now that I've read it, it makes so much sense! Like holy crap, that's a good point! Even if Goku was totally clueless about marriage and all that other stuff, it does make sense that that would be a reason why he'd trust and like Chi Chi and want to stay around her. And it goes in reverse too, he fought, she fought too, they should work together. It's kinda naive but both characters were naive and they married quite young. Of course Chi Chi grew up some

Headcanon accepted!

(I've always liked it when Chi Chi and Goku would spar together in fics, so no wonder that quote feels so right to me.)

Also I would sign up for that Women of DBZ class. They definitely get bad rep among the fandom and the writer himself (lol). Chi Chi gets hated on more than most, but if people actually tried to look at things from her perspective, she's being quite rational. Had my husband told me, 'hey wife, our son is in a intergalactic battle royale to the death" screaming would be the least of my reactions. Also, I have some headcanons on why she's so hellbent on having Gohan be educated and smart, but I've probably done way too much writing about Goku and Chi Chi's relationship in a fic where the main couple is Bulma and Vegeta.

Anyways, I really enjoy the story. And I'm glad to have a new perspective on two characters that I like.
Smithback chapter 22 . 1/26
a great great great story, so sweet and nice.
You've got a nice writing style!
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 22 . 1/5
Realy cute ending, I love the story, loved Vegeta, Raditz everybody was great. Wish there was a tinny lemon at least :( just hate pure people. Good job writing girl u are amazing.
Sasusc chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Love it!
Sasusc chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Oh, I love your Raditz. And Goku is such a coward when it comes to ChiChi.
Sasusc chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I love those two comments near the end: "Tell her the smartest woman in the world is tutoring him. It's a small compensation for having her four-year-old son in a to-the-death tournament, but you know Chi, her logic is flawed." and Gohan's "You're not really going to make me do homework, are you?" Perfect!
LadyBardock chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
A really inspiring and up-lifting story. I like the ending :)
alex chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
no cell
Nova.8 chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
This was a great story. Everyone was kept in character and we got to read some good BV. Thanks for the entertainment! :-) looking forward to reading more of your BV work.
Thornado chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
D'aw. That was a great read, thanks.
Thornado chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
D'aw. Thanks for that.

tbh, I'm hoping for Vegeta to achieve SSJ first. Maybe Frieza'll kill Bulma in front of him and that'll push him off the edge. Not really worried about Bulma dying, since they have the dragonballs, but I'm really curious to see how or if any of the saiyans'll go super.
Thornado chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
Nice!
Thornado chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoy reading this story, but the way they keep losing their capsule houses are frustrating. Why didn't they encapsulate them back to keep the houses safe while they're blasting each other? Once was acceptable, but leaving it twice after their first house went boom... ugh.