Reviews for Illusoire
TheDeadlyColera chapter 22 . 5/17/2011
Sequel time? :D
niteryde chapter 22 . 5/17/2011
Oh wow, it's over! Congrats on finishing. In the end, it wound up being pretty canon. Well, except we got to see how B & V came together. I would've liked to see more of the fight with Frieza, but I know how tough it is to write fight scenes, so it's all good. A very clean ending. Good work. :)
grumpirah chapter 22 . 5/17/2011
does it have to be finis? i mean i looked forward to your updates. *pouts* Thanks for a great story!
MK08 chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
Poor Vegeta :( I feel bad for him, but at the same time I'm glad he's at least still alive. Also, it was pretty cool to see Yamcha and Vegeta getting along for once!

I'm not sure if Frieza is dead now or not, but either way, this was an awesome fight! Especially since little Gohan is on the brink of Super Saiyan as well!

You did an excellent job, as usual, and I definitely can't wait until the next chapter! Who knows, maybe Bulma can cheer Vegeta up!
catgirl26 chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
Aww hell, I was hoping things might go another way, but knowing that this way is good for story and character development...haha. I can't help it, I just want poor Vegeta to succeed every once in a while, you know?

I'm very interested to see how he'll deal with this blow to his pride. It seems like it might be worse for him, given that Radditz and Nappa are still alive to see him surpassed by a third class, but at the same time he also was never defeated by Goku before, so he doesn't have that loss hanging over his head to add fuel to their rivalry. I'm also wondering if Vegeta will go buggering off into space again or if his feelings for Bulma are strong enough to hold him planetside.

Looking forward to the next update, as always. :)
catgirl26 chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
That was the best King Kai joke ever. I just had to let you know that. There's no way I could've come up with that.

Vegeta's confusion over Bulma's status as alive or dead has been very amusing, and I was happy to see that they've finally reunited. I quite liked the way that scene played out; it was plain that Vegeta was sort of pleased to see here, but not over-the-top emotionally so.
catgirl26 chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
Ooooooh, SNAP! He's so not dead, isn't he?

Vegeta's little introspective at the beginning of the chapter was neat; I enjoyed the idea that he'd be upset at not having a true victory, and the fact that he's feeling a little sulky at having to resort to planetary explosion instead of being able to kill Frieza with his own hands. Also Gohan's comment of "Maybe his head exploded" was precious in a morbid, odd-things-that-kids-say kind of way. I can just imagine him offering that one up, trying to convince himself and Vegeta at the same time.

Haha, can you tell I'm writing the review as I read the chapter? I just hit the part where Vegeta finds out Frieza is still alive. I like the way it mirrors canon and he'll probably show up on earth for the final showdown. I'm really hoping it's Vegeta that gets to do the deed.
catgirl26 chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
HOLY SHART! I knew it was always a possibility, but I was so NOT expecting Bulma to die like that! I figured that she'd be the one to survive and wish Vegeta back to Earth, more reflective of the Namek saga canon, so that was an awesome twist.

Also, nice tie in to the earlier chapters, when Gohan is in Frieza's ship, trying to figure out how to work it and he recalls Bulma's pestering of Radditz. I love me a good tie in. Did you plan it that way, or did it just end up working out so fabulously?

I'm curious now to see whether Vegeta actually managed to kill Frieza, or if we'll have a Namek-esque comeback of a stitched-together monstrosity later on Earth.
menga88 chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
OOOOOOKKKKKKKK! I did enjoy this chapter... but I'm sad that you had to make Kakarot better... I mean I know it's in cannon.. but... :'-(... I wanted Vegeta to turn Super Saiyan before Goku and I wanted him to defeat Frieza... Lol... BUT, I know it all fits into your master plan of getting Bulma and Vegeta together! I will forgive you for that decision...
buttahfly chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
!

HOW COULD YOU! VEGETA DESERVES BETTER! NO!

:( why? it's not fair, why does Vegeta always have to be the loser? He's the Prince, he deserves to be the first Super Saiyan at least ONE time around!

Poor VEGGIE!

:'( You're a meaner. I'm upset. I know Kakarot is strong but does he always have to be stronger than Vegeta? Does he always have to ascend faster than Veggie?

It's

not

FAIR!
Danielle Silvermane chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
* bounces around and squeels*! you're the best! Loved this chapter! More! Please update soon! your Story is so captivating! :D
Mister Unsmiley chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE this alternate storyline that you've come up with! Raditz and Nappa becoming allies with the ESF, Gohan turning Super Saiyan all by himself, I love it! Allow me to sound greedy, but I really hope you don't end the story anytime soon, I haven't seen anyone do such a good job on an AU story.
Shirochan21 chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
oh yea that was great nice chapter
AmberRae chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
This is over soon, isn't it? I really like it. I have been terrible at reviewing, but I've enjooyed all of the fast updates. It's also very well written. I hope there is more and I will read your other stories too because I am sure they will be great too. Thank you!
Heyitsmee chapter 21 . 5/14/2011
i havent seen the cartoon in forever so i forgot what a big ego vegeta has..:P that was AMAZING...i wanna read more abt kingcold vs gohan ;)
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »