Reviews for Illusoire
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
Love how Bulma's evoking such unfamiliar feelings within Vegeta! Great work! I love this story! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Ahhhh, Vegeta's here! :D

At least I think :\
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
Oh no! Why'd he leave?! :(
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
LOL Loved that massage and Bulma's proximity to shirtless Vegeta hehe... Great work! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Oh man, Bulma's so awesome taking care of those two soldiers all by herself! She's one tough cookie! :)
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Love the B/V interactions and it's awesome the Vegeta knows how to sense energy now! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Again he saved her! That's so awesome! It'd be nice if they had a bath together haha, LOL just kidding, much too soon for that, eh? ;)
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Very, very interesting indeed! :D

I feel like eating some chocolate pancakes haha! Might do that! :)
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
OMG! That was awesome! Vegeta saving Bulma hehe! Hardly expected that, but it's an abrupt and intentional stepping stone, or so it seems!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
This looks really, really interesting! I really like it so far! Great work! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Chrissi B chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
Perfect from beginning to end and the Vegeta and Bulma dialogue was legit. Could not stop reading until the end!
leneypoo chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
I have never ever in the entire time that I've liked DBZ and read fanfiction thought of this:
"You could fight and ride Nimbus...that's why I love you."

But now that I've read it, it makes so much sense! Like holy crap, that's a good point! Even if Goku was totally clueless about marriage and all that other stuff, it does make sense that that would be a reason why he'd trust and like Chi Chi and want to stay around her. And it goes in reverse too, he fought, she fought too, they should work together. It's kinda naive but both characters were naive and they married quite young. Of course Chi Chi grew up some

Headcanon accepted!

(I've always liked it when Chi Chi and Goku would spar together in fics, so no wonder that quote feels so right to me.)

Also I would sign up for that Women of DBZ class. They definitely get bad rep among the fandom and the writer himself (lol). Chi Chi gets hated on more than most, but if people actually tried to look at things from her perspective, she's being quite rational. Had my husband told me, 'hey wife, our son is in a intergalactic battle royale to the death" screaming would be the least of my reactions. Also, I have some headcanons on why she's so hellbent on having Gohan be educated and smart, but I've probably done way too much writing about Goku and Chi Chi's relationship in a fic where the main couple is Bulma and Vegeta.

Anyways, I really enjoy the story. And I'm glad to have a new perspective on two characters that I like.
Smithback chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
a great great great story, so sweet and nice.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
You've got a nice writing style!
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
Realy cute ending, I love the story, loved Vegeta, Raditz everybody was great. Wish there was a tinny lemon at least :( just hate pure people. Good job writing girl u are amazing.
536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »