Reviews for Illusoire
Sasusc chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Love it!
Sasusc chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Oh, I love your Raditz. And Goku is such a coward when it comes to ChiChi.
Sasusc chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I love those two comments near the end: "Tell her the smartest woman in the world is tutoring him. It's a small compensation for having her four-year-old son in a to-the-death tournament, but you know Chi, her logic is flawed." and Gohan's "You're not really going to make me do homework, are you?" Perfect!
LadyBardock chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
A really inspiring and up-lifting story. I like the ending :)
alex chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
no cell
Nova.8 chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
This was a great story. Everyone was kept in character and we got to read some good BV. Thanks for the entertainment! :-) looking forward to reading more of your BV work.
Thornado chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
D'aw. That was a great read, thanks.
Thornado chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
D'aw. Thanks for that.

tbh, I'm hoping for Vegeta to achieve SSJ first. Maybe Frieza'll kill Bulma in front of him and that'll push him off the edge. Not really worried about Bulma dying, since they have the dragonballs, but I'm really curious to see how or if any of the saiyans'll go super.
Thornado chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
Nice!
Thornado chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoy reading this story, but the way they keep losing their capsule houses are frustrating. Why didn't they encapsulate them back to keep the houses safe while they're blasting each other? Once was acceptable, but leaving it twice after their first house went boom... ugh.
mibi chan chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
So Ms. Lan, I have started this story... Wow I am intrigued!
This plot line is completely new to me and so original! Now, I'm not that far in yet, but the interaction between Bulma and Gohan so far is just beyond sweet, endearing, cute, however you'd like to describe that feeling just pick one! Hahah! The point is, I love their dynamic. Your way with words is quite original, succinct and straightforward. I think I've mentioned this before but I get a lot from your writing emotionally, from few words. This is such a great thing.
I'm also digging the whole set up on this planet, with all the different aliens. God I love when people put weird lookin aliens in the story lol!
That all being said, again, I love this concept and I relish that it draws on The Hunger Games! Loved those books! I'm really excited to see where this goes from here, and now that Bulma has dragged an injured, arrogant a$$ Vegeta back to her camp... Ho boy! Super excited Lady Lan! I'll be back soon... Lol!
t-dbz-b chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
so far so gud.;...
nancy103 chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
This was a really fun story to read. Thanks for writing and posting it!
nancy103 chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
I like how you kept Goku as the first SS. I know other stories change that fact but I really believe Vegeta needs to see what he can become and have him swallow a bit of his pride.
nancy103 chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
He took his gloves off! Yes!
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »