Reviews for Illusoire
menga88 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
:-D More please!
any chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
hey girl, i love the history, i hope your update soon, i know this is your own history but i remember that vegeta was a freizas consented soldier because of his job, he was his best soldier and vegeta know that he wasnt too strong to fight with him so is he going to fight with freiza or he is just stay in his side like dodoria and zarbon and watch ...ohhhhh i will hope for your update so do it soon pleace
Meg Fiction chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Houston, Texas? I live there :D not like that has much of a meaning, but I was excited to see you were there anyways haha.

Great so far, I'm totally ready for the action! :)
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Dragon Ball Z, AND The Hunger Games? *Happy sigh* I think I'm in love...

Anyways. Great start, I'm really excited for this story! :D
Pocket Mouse chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I enjoyed this first chapter, the descriptions and characterizations were all great and I'm interested to see where you take the story from here!
catgirl26 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ooh, I am excited to see what happens next. I was a little thrown by the quick jump between everybody getting pumped to go fight Radditz and then teaming up and knowing all the details, but other than that, WONDERFUL beginning! Like another reviewer already said, it's obvious that you're taking your time, carefully picking words and crafting sentences. It always shows.

I'm enjoying the characterization of Bulma so far - you've captured her sarcasm and her strength, as well as her impulsive bravery and that little bit of cowardice she tends to display when she finally realizes that she's gotten in over her head. I can't wait to see how she reacts to the tournament ahead, as well as see what sort of ideas she's got up her sleeve. I always thought that if she'd developed some offensive technology, she'd have been pretty handy over the course of DBZ.

Can't wait to see where you're going wioth this!
Zailz-101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hey I like it so far, keep it going.
HauntHoney chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Ah, intresting concept, I can only imagine how this is going to turn out. Your description skills are great and I hope you update soon because I looooove the plot :)

Ellie :D
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Interesting... Nice turn of events with the "one female and one male" thing. It should be good! Can't wait to see what happens with V and B!
Fallin Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow! Awesome story so far! I love all of the detail you've put into this. The story feels like you're taking your time instead of rushing and you're playing up the characters' flaws but also keeping them strong, not very many writers can do both. The length for this chapter was very good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
menga88 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
OMG... I don't know how you plan to continue on with this story.. It is such a good idea, very original, and very well written. The whole chapter kept me interested and wanting more. Normally that is a rarity when reading fics, but this is really entertaining. I cannot wait to find out what happens next and how this story plays out. Also, how you fit in a B/V romance... hmmm? MORE
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36