Reviews for Illusoire
nancy103 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Bulma is very forward in this chapter! I like it!
nancy103 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Nice interaction between Gohan and Vegeta. This story is really fun to read!
nancy103 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Loving this story so far. Great idea!
rychefan chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
awesome story loved it thanks
LeChick chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
This was just one of the best and most in character AU's I have come across. I loved every moment. Truly great work :)
kimdc413 chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
Hello, Lady Lan:) preciousjade recommended this on the Google plus community and Im soo glad she did! This story was amazing. It is wonderfully written:D
Daevanam Daevo chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
This was amazing! You kept me interested consistently throughout the whole story! I love the way you wrote each of the characters, especially Bulma, and the whole premise of the story altogether! There were a few minor spelling errors throughout the fic, but other than that the writing was superb! great work!
Maggiechan3 chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
Loved your story. I especially liked the fact that you werent afraid to show a very secure Bulma who isnt afraid to make the first move. It sounded so much like in the anime in a more mature version. It was fun to read reversed roles in an AU story, where usually is Vegeta, in his role of dominant male, the one pursuing Bulma. Amazingly noone seemed out of character either. He is still dominant, and kind of an ass, but more focused on winning than anything else.

Gohans confusion over the relationship between Vegeta and Bulma was really sweet too, poor kid!

My only complaint would be the explanation of how they all ended up together in those games. I thought that part was a little confusing and kind of weak, but once you get over it, the story is just superb. I am adding it to my favourites.
dalissa34 chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Guest chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it -from start to finish!
CherryPie13 chapter 22 . 5/19/2012
You write so well! And the characters were very realistic. I especially loved the parts from Gohan's point of view - so cute and funny (and I've always had a soft spot for Gohan)! I will be reading all of your other stories for sure!
supremewizdom chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
Really impressed with this story, it was very good and I enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to reading more from you
P.A.W.07 chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
Nicely done. I must say I was glad that Bulma got to strut her stuff in this fic. A Ki weapon and all. I also liked how she was far more forward with a relationship then Vegeta.

Overall, I rather liked the direction you decided to take with this with the competition. Though some of the battles did seem short.

Regardless. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
KimiruMai chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
Oh shush that was horribly cute! I love fluff 3
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 22 . 12/15/2011
God I wish this is how it really happened. I'm going to pretend it did anyway P You did such a god job on this! *claps* There were a few words missing here and there and sometimes the "he's" should have "She's" and visa versa, but other then that it was amazing!
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »