Reviews for Illusoire
FishTVCo chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I'm so excited to keep reading!
sweetgilda chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
I loved your story, I really like alternate universes, greetings
rcv17 chapter 22 . 11/16/2011
Wow, well done. Honestly, i'm not one to review but I just have to say good job. This was a very original narrative but it was completely believable and well executed.

I know that writing the fighting scenes was difficult for you but I have to admit, I really liked the way you did them - I find reading a long, complicated fight scene a bit tedious at times, so I was more than happy with the way you worded your fights. Similarly with the lemon scenes, i do love a good lemon but i also find them difficult to write, but your "little slice of lime" went with the rest of the narrative very smoothly, it was the perfect amount.

I think you said this was your first story and if so...wow, i am amazed! its clear you have a natural talent for this. The only thing i could complain about was that it was so good, i literally read the whole thing in one sitting and therefore it was over far too quickly, but thats my own fault!

Thank you for writing this, i look forward to reading your other B/V fanfiction (and i'll definitely check out your favourite stories!)
jadedsiren chapter 22 . 11/10/2011
Hiiiiii, its been a long time but I want u to know that I just read Illusoire, in one sitting & loved it! I adored the relationship between bulma&vegeta. I thought he was a little bit more openly drawn to her, which was nice to read. His 'compulsion' towards her was kinda sexy& a little sweet considering where they eventually end up, Canon, wise. So we got to enjoy it without it feeling out of character at all. Gohan was adorable, wise and tough god u just hav to luv that kid. And ur bulma of course never fails. Sassy, sexy, smart, sweet&ballsy.

& I'm so sorry 4 not reviewing selling ur self short, I wanted to wait a bit for an extra chapter or two but then my computer died. It is dead. As in no more, i hav to take it sumplace& hope they can save my documents because I stupidly backed up NOTHING. 3 yrs of stuff might b gone for good. but for rite now I'm using my new phone which, is totally wicked & ps I didn't pay a dime.

Most importantly, I can vi&send emails and I can use the internet so yay.

But I wanted to let u know that I hav finished tsosys and loved it, wandering if ur gonna do a sequel. Actually I'm hoping youll revisit this story! I wud luv to see this version of characters a few years from now. They still hav soo much potential and adventures ahead of them. & did I mention I luv gohan, can't wait 4him2grow up. Gohan vegeta& bulma, together, they made an awesome little trio. But my thumb is getting tired, but I want u to know that yes I'm alive, lol & still a fan. Chow for now:)
Girness chapter 22 . 10/28/2011
Great story! I am looking foreward to reading more from you in the near future!
Fighter19 chapter 22 . 10/21/2011
You should really do a sequel to this!
filteredlight chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
What a great story! The characters were so believable! I rarely ever get into a DBZ fanfic because a lot of them seem so lame in comparison to the canon storyline, but this one was just too good to keep my eyes off of! Your writing is very good overall, and the progression of Vegeta and Gohan's personalities from ruthless to somewhat less serious, and from timid to confidant were just wonderfully traced. Great job!
Brunette Bulma chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
Ugh! Vegeta is such a 't he just admit his love 4 bulma?ass.

Anyway thnx 4 a whole new DBZ,loved great story,u r genius dude.

To all DBZ fans read it 4 fuck's sake.
Brunette bulma chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
Oh! That was so rude.

Bad boy vegeta.

Anyway the story rocks.
Boogum chapter 22 . 8/20/2011
And it's over!

Well, I really enjoyed reading this. It's been a fun few days.
Boogum chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
"Oh, and what about your handsome friend? Can I get you anything, Vegeta?" Placing her hand over her mouth, she giggled.

Vegeta inhaled sharply, knowing instantly where the vulgar woman attained that aspect of her personality.

LOL! Loved that.

Another great chapter. And yay for reunions!
Boogum chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
Hrrrm, I wonder if Frieza is really gone.
Boogum chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
Uh oh. Things are about to get ugly. :(
Boogum chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
Lol. That almost made ME choke on my drink. Vegeta's dry humour gets a giggle out of me every time, because while it's crude, in his voice it still sounds serious.
Boogum chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
I knew it was coming! Heehee. Vegeta just couldn't resist.
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »