Reviews for Illusoire
Boogum chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Great chapter! The fight wasn't bad at all. _~
Boogum chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
Haha, I really don't blame Bulma for behaving that way. There's only so long you can handle being around a sexy man for so long and NOT go crazy and jump him.
Boogum chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
Okay, this definitely has to be the last chapter for the night, but suffice it to say I am loving this story!
Boogum chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
HE'S BACK! YAY!

Oh, bother. I really want to keep reading, but it's almost midnight here and I have work tomorrow . . .

One thing I do want to say: Thank you for making Bulma actually prove her mettle! I'm not a complete feminist, but it does annoy me when us poor women aren't even given a chance! So thanks. It's been nice to see her get her girl power on.
Boogum chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Awww, he left. And just when things were getting good. :(
Boogum chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Oh, I love this story! And I could soooo see him blasting the cards because he lost. Such a Vegeta thing to do!
Boogum chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Another great chapter! Nice to see things heating up between those two!
Boogum chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
/"He's a prince, you know."

Gohan blinked at her words.

"He's also a murderer. I watched him kill someone with my own eyes. He's heartless."

"He's lonely," she interjected, a distant look in her eyes.

"He's also a light sleeper," a voice from the couch shot, Vegeta's eyes opening, brows narrowed dangerously/

Hehhehe! That was my favourite part!

I love the fact you're bringing so much humour into this. Sometimes drama is good, but I do love humour. Also, that last part was pure 'aw' worthy. Vegeta is going soft.,
Boogum chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Hehe, this story is so much fun! And do my eyes deceive me, or do I see some sparks flying between the two?
Boogum chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
/By default, he'd been the only Saiyan to sign up; though Raditz had joked he could coax Nappa into a dress if it meant assisting their prince./

LOL! Wasn't expecting that one. I am imagining it right now, and, well, it is hilarious!
Boogum chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Great chapter! I'm loving the dynamic you're creating between Bulma and Vegeta.
Boogum chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Lol! Your author notes make me laugh. I've been watching the series again recently and have been puzzled by the same problem: sometimes it looks red, and then sometimes it looks pink. I agree red is more manly. :P

I'm enjoying this story so far. It's interesting seeing the characters playing out in such a different setting, but so far I think it works.
Bellaniza chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Bulma baking muffins...someone alert Goku that the 'muffin button' has been found LOL. For anyone who doesn't know, that's a reference to Team Four Star's "Dragonball Z Abridged." So the massage thing was disappointing, I was hoping we'd get some POV action from Vegeta in what he was feeling during it, but since he tensed up when Gohan ran in, I'm guessing he was feeling a guilty pleasure from it also :) I like how aggressive Bulma is being with him, I usually don't see that in many V/B fanfics, they kinda always just...happen. Nice to see her actively fantasize and pursue him.

If only Gohan knew how many women would love to marry Vegeta :D

And them playing cards? LOL Classic! My fav line of Vegeta in this chapter: "We do not have much spare time. Do you have a seven?" That is adorable to me. Oh, and him blasting the pair of kings. He'd SO do that. :)

Wish I could keep on reading but it's getting late and I need to get to bed. I'll continue tomorrow, great job so far! Really enjoying your story!
Bellaniza chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Great chapter, I liked it very much! Poor Bulma, still left behind, no matter what planet she's on (i.e.- Earth, Namek, and Cerius)! I enjoyed the Vegeta/Gohan scene, his speech about honor and pride was wonderful, truly fit in with the story and seemed to have struck a chord in Gohan :) I was SO glad Bulma was able to handle herself, I got scared for a second, thought maybe they'd kidnap her or something, although I'll admit I wouldn't mind having Vegeta in my corner if that happened! And Vegeta freaking out for a moment after the towel incident...so funny. He just needs to admit he was intoxicated by her scent! I loved the end of this chapter, with Vegeta's flirting/humor. Such a cocky, arrogant bastard, but that's why we all love him! This story is great, and I'm looking forward to these upcoming steamy chapters!
Bellaniza chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Alright I'm back to continuing on with your story :) So Bulma's already having steamy dreams of the Saiyan prince, that's always a good sign! I thought he was going to kiss her when they were close, glad they didn't though, I would have definetely thought things were going way too fast if that had happened. Nice to see Vegeta finding her physically attractive also :) The both of them stargazing together is endearing. Good chapter, on to the next!
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »