Reviews for Semper Fidelis
kirallie chapter 16 . 8/15
Great story, please update soon?
fall1ng4u chapter 16 . 7/26
Please update soon.
yuki chapter 16 . 7/4
Update soon please
Can we have Ash's pov of chapters 15 and 16? please!
Kichou chapter 16 . 6/11
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
jupimako chapter 16 . 3/17
Oh, now that's just evil. Leaving us here wanting more... Seriously.
SamandDeansGirl chapter 16 . 2/25
Still sad you never finished this.
Arathelia chapter 16 . 1/12
Both of them are just so oblivious. They keep getting into these situations that should allow them to confess to each other, yet somehow they keep buggering it up. XD. Silly men.
Arathelia chapter 15 . 1/12
Aw man, there first night together and BOTH of them are drunk. Both of them are just way too oblivious for words.

And you keep mentioning stuff about chapter 21 and like 42, so I'm assuming those are already written or at the very least planned out, but all you've got on here is up to chapter 16. And it's been at least an entire year since your last update! Please come back and update this!
Arathelia chapter 12 . 1/12
As Master of Death, I am assuming he can't die? So since he is still just a baby compared to a lot of the Dark Hunters and other semi-immortals, is that why he is just a kitten and not a full sized cat or panther? So he will grow as he ages?
PyruxDeltax chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Can we see Ash's point of view of what happened in Chapters 15)Missing Time and 16)Locks?
Shinigami Clara chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Yes ash, harry, skip directly to step 3 (or whatever it was) and skipping over the first ones lol not even kissing, i'm ashamed of you two lol! looking forward to more XD we need more hot harry/ash moments!
Scififan33 chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
Good work! Really enjoying this. Hope there's more soon
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Tempt Me More chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
really wish this was updated!