Reviews for Semper Fidelis
kez-chan chapter 8 . 6/10
Omg that was brilliant! I laughed so much, your Nick is perfect XDDDDDDDDD
When I first saw the pairing in this I thought "This is gonna either be funny as hell or make me run for it." It's Hilarious and so far this and the previous one are my favourite chapters XD
Oh dear XD
Nicely done so far.
Cersesi chapter 16 . 3/21
I like it.
addicted2urfic chapter 1 . 2/18
Hey I love your stories and would love to read more any chance of an update for the Harry / dark hunter ones?

like the idea of Harry being related to Acheron especially!
hey any chance there's an update!
fan chapter 16 . 2/9
HEY any chance of an update?

I know it's been a few years but your stories are Brilliant and I would love to read more!

Here's hoping you update soon!
kirallie chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
Great story, please update soon?
fall1ng4u chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Please update soon.
yuki chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
Update soon please
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
Can we have Ash's pov of chapters 15 and 16? please!
Kichou chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
jupimako chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
Oh, now that's just evil. Leaving us here wanting more... Seriously.
SamandDeansGirl chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Still sad you never finished this.
Arathelia chapter 16 . 1/12/2015
Both of them are just so oblivious. They keep getting into these situations that should allow them to confess to each other, yet somehow they keep buggering it up. XD. Silly men.
Arathelia chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
Aw man, there first night together and BOTH of them are drunk. Both of them are just way too oblivious for words.

And you keep mentioning stuff about chapter 21 and like 42, so I'm assuming those are already written or at the very least planned out, but all you've got on here is up to chapter 16. And it's been at least an entire year since your last update! Please come back and update this!
Arathelia chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
As Master of Death, I am assuming he can't die? So since he is still just a baby compared to a lot of the Dark Hunters and other semi-immortals, is that why he is just a kitten and not a full sized cat or panther? So he will grow as he ages?