Reviews for Bite me!
Girasol93 chapter 11 . 1/20
hahaha this chapter was just too good XD I tried reviewing previous chapters but I can only review a chapter once on here, so yeah... I could've sworn there were fewer chapters for this story before you revised it. Can't remember, but I can see much improvement on the interaction between characters. I think I also said this before but Izuna creeps me the hell out :O Your Izuna is very difficult to figure out his true intentions and his mischievous smile tells the reader he's up to no good! Anyway will continue reading this :)
xKMx chapter 41 . 1/1
Here I am.. around 4 am and i'm crying xD
That was beautiful
And thank you so much for sharing this story with us
And just so that you know, I will be remembering this story for at least 5 years and it is no exaggeration, because those kinds are hard to forget
Yuti-Chan chapter 41 . 12/28/2015
That was awesome, thank you very much for this chapter :D
LugubriousDreamer chapter 41 . 12/22/2015
hate you.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 41 . 12/21/2015
Oh reading this ending again is so sad! Nice but dad I mean she remembered at the last dying moment I mean yeah we knew but still to read it and know that it did happen. Such an amazing story !
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 41 . 12/21/2015
Was this a happy ending or not, I can't tell. Nice writing!
humming-songs chapter 41 . 12/20/2015
OMG I AM GOING TO REREAD THIS! ITS such a coincidence that my break just started I can't wait. I'm fifteen myself and writing my own story and I think that in three years' time I will go back too. You're such an amazing writer, And I just can't wait. Happy to reread an amazing story written all over again!
SeungJiYeon chapter 41 . 12/18/2015
You wrote this when you were 15!? Dear Lord have mercy. I can't write a text even if it was to save my life... Even though you modified the story, don't belittle what you wrote in the past. I can assure you that it was fantastic.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/14/2015
Oh My God am I the only one who realizes that Yuna died on Madara's birthday!? Why does the ending have to be sad - I loved the story, but it made me cry waterfalls!
Mia chapter 40 . 7/3/2015
I cried so hard the first i read this story.
Still crying after reading it for the second time.
...And third
...and fourth.
JelloXGiggles chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
Fk, that was one hell of a good story.
Chocolate133 chapter 40 . 2/25/2015
MADE ME CRY SO BAD - great story overall, beautifully written! thank you
MRN chapter 40 . 2/25/2015
*weeps and balls my eyes out in a dark corner* WAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Otakaboo chapter 40 . 1/23/2015