Reviews for Bite me!
Oh My God am I the only one who realizes that Yuna died on Madara's birthday!? Why does the ending have to be sad - I loved the story, but it made me cry waterfalls!
Mia chapter 40 . 7/3
I cried so hard the first i read this story.
Still crying after reading it for the second time.
...And third
...and fourth.
JelloXGiggles chapter 40 . 6/1
Fk, that was one hell of a good story.
Chocolate133 chapter 40 . 2/25
MADE ME CRY SO BAD - great story overall, beautifully written! thank you
MRN chapter 40 . 2/25
*weeps and balls my eyes out in a dark corner* WAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Nyadeshiko chapter 40 . 1/23
Bwuh?
Nyadeshiko chapter 3 . 1/22
0-0
ewaa chapter 40 . 1/11
SOOOOOOOO.. HELLO :)
I have to say, you have an amazing imagination. I would never come up with a story like this. It was great. I have a lot of hmmm maybe not fun (becouse it was't funny story, obviously xd).. let's say that I just really liked what i read. I didn't like the end, though. I can't bear with loosing love and all and when Madara make her forget him AGHRRRRH :( But everyone has their favorite ending. Mine is "and they live long and happy life until their death". Your is "someone have to sacrificed his own luck for a person he loves", more romantic If you ask me. More literary. I just don't want to see someone sad so my ending is hackneyed :( but it doesn't matter. I just wanted to congratulate you. This was a good story. I hope that you will soon write new one. Maybe about Shisui Uchiha :) only suggests hahahha
VegaKnightDream chapter 40 . 1/9
So I read this at some point two years ago and have recently re-read this. Oh MY GOODNESS! I have never felt so close to characters and felt tears stream down my face like I haven when I read this! Right now as type this, I'm trying not to make typo's because my eyes are blurry! Absolutely love it, one of my all time favourite fanfictions ever! 3
lilyoftheval5 chapter 40 . 11/22/2014
Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
The depth of it blew me away.

In addition, I must say, that IS a really crappy wedding gift.
Dreamlessdreams chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I Have to say, No matter how many times I read this story it tugs my heart each time. Its a work of art! Keep up the good work!
caryns chapter 40 . 10/9/2014
oh man this was the wORST STORY I'VE EVER READ BECAUSE IT WAS THE /BEST/ STORY I'VE EVER READ. LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL? i clicked on this story today? read all forty chapters? it's 2:30am? i have been grunting incoherently for a solid five minutes before slapping myself a few times and deciding if a fic could make me FEEL THIS MUCH, then i had to review and tell you that you're amazing and this story is great and i'M STILL OVERCOME WITH EMOTION?
SilverRider09 chapter 40 . 10/2/2014
*sniffs*
SilverRider09 chapter 31 . 10/2/2014
I kinda cried.
SilverRider09 chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
Izuna. Obviously. He's got his bro wrapped around his pinkie.