Reviews for Bite me!
lulo chapter 41 . 9/16
you motherfucker how dare you make this a fucking fantastic story. you Liliyholics are and asshole and i love you and im not fucking crying! T.T such a freaking good ending t.t thank you for the wonderful story t.t
ines960 chapter 41 . 9/4
Omgggg
Olympia Senju chapter 41 . 8/25
Best madara story ever
Nobody's seem to notice that she died on madara 's birthday
December 24
Chisorita chapter 1 . 8/2
this was the best thing I've ever read in my life. it kept me up countless sleepless nights and had me crying my heart out. it was truly amazing.
This Username Is Classified chapter 41 . 6/29
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! Was so well-written and the plot was.. Wow :') Idk, it just progressed real smoothly to me. From their fighting to those lovely moments.. Admittedly there were parts I didn't understand but I'll attribute them to my dumbness. Whoops. So sad though, that she had to forget him for so long omg.. :((( I cri
This Username Is Classified chapter 18 . 6/28
OMG love this chapter! Haha go Yunaaaa
Emikoie033 chapter 41 . 6/1
The ending was amazing but also made me cry. You are a brilliant writer, though it was hard for me to read sometimes because it was so saddening . But I know the extreme negative emotions are accurate but it's still hard to read something that constantly makes you sad without a few happy or funny parts in between. I'm glad I keep reading though!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 5/10
This be sweet
SociallyAwkwardHumanBeing chapter 41 . 12/12/2016
god damn it! i'm crying like a baby because of you and your stupidly good ending! i'm gonna need some damn chocolate and some serious hug therapy after this...!
jewell01 chapter 41 . 8/30/2016
ung...ug... BUAAAAA! *snif**snif**snif* joder que me has hecho llorar QAQ lo amo! amo tu fic!
koneko.sawadaa chapter 41 . 6/3/2016
I can't handle this... *cries* I wanted a haappppyyyy ennndddinnggnngmnngkfsbxjn.
koneko.sawadaa chapter 27 . 6/3/2016
This is so scandalous, I don't even know what to say. *covers eyes*
Cassie Star chapter 41 . 4/25/2016
Love this story it's so sad end!
Girasol93 chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
hahaha this chapter was just too good XD I tried reviewing previous chapters but I can only review a chapter once on here, so yeah... I could've sworn there were fewer chapters for this story before you revised it. Can't remember, but I can see much improvement on the interaction between characters. I think I also said this before but Izuna creeps me the hell out :O Your Izuna is very difficult to figure out his true intentions and his mischievous smile tells the reader he's up to no good! Anyway will continue reading this :)
xKMx chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
Here I am.. around 4 am and i'm crying xD
That was beautiful
And thank you so much for sharing this story with us
And just so that you know, I will be remembering this story for at least 5 years and it is no exaggeration, because those kinds are hard to forget