Reviews for The Rational Machine
That was wonderful! I hope you continue to write sherlock fanfics in the future! :D
Benfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I've just come across this and I must say that it's brilliant, so wonderfully written. Your writing is incredibly vivid and detailed and I can very well imagine the scene. Thanks for sharing!
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You have put me in the position of writing a review in which I have nothing to criticize! Bravo!

I struggle with hypoglycemia and have passed out from it on a few occasions, and you captured the sensation very well. It's... well, not pleasant, to say the least. In some ways I can readily identify with Sherlock; if I could do my work and not have to worry about eating, I wouldn't touch a bite!

The last few paragraphs where you contrast Sherlock's and John's views of the body were a perfect summary of the two of them. That observation is part of the reason they make such a great team. I also enjoyed John's realization that Sherlock was embarrassed! I could see his movements and picture their dialogue quite clearly, so your characterization was spot-on.

Thank you for writing this; I quite enjoyed it. Now please pardon me as I head to your profile to see what else you've written!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :D
jbug chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Nice and very well written.
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Enjoyed reading this greatly #appreciation
yuki chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Perfect... trust Sherlock to think of eating as a burden... not to mention he thinks of breathing as boring... good one Thank you, it was in character And keep up the good work
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
thank you for that comparison and the way it made a 'calculator' human..
Maddi Paige chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. I've fainted before, and let me just say that your description was very accurate. I really liked the very end of this story
Lindelas chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved this! You wrote a touching story without any sap involved and you don't know how I appreciate that! Thank you!
henriholmes chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I loved this! Fantastic!
Majnoona chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great writing, great character work, great dialogue... just pretty much a great read all around. Thank you!
MistressOfHorror chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This Fic My favourite Sherlock Fic EVER!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aw. I really liked Sherlock's perception of himself fainting - I've always thought it would be entertaining to feel that happening, but it hasn't so's I can remember. Sweet John dropping the bags on the floor he was so freaked out, and just general friendship goodness with John helping Sherlock out and talking. I liked how Sherlock tried to explain that he has emotions, but having trouble with the explanation. Interesting discussion of Sherlock's desire to focus only on his mind and contrast with John's opinion of physicality. Good characterization. I like the opening image, but I think it would a CONSIDERABLE amount of time for dust to accumulate on top of water to the point where you could actually see it, if the water didn't evaporate first.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Great story, I liked it :)

Thank you !