Reviews for The Rational Machine
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 6/1
Lovely caretaker John. Well written, thanks for sharing!
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I think this might be one of the best Sherlock stories I've ever read, thank you for sharing!
~Clare
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I found your reflection on Sherlock's discontent at being proved human very interesting - and this one-shot a very nice reading !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That was wonderful! I hope you continue to write sherlock fanfics in the future! :D
Benfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I've just come across this and I must say that it's brilliant, so wonderfully written. Your writing is incredibly vivid and detailed and I can very well imagine the scene. Thanks for sharing!
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You have put me in the position of writing a review in which I have nothing to criticize! Bravo!

I struggle with hypoglycemia and have passed out from it on a few occasions, and you captured the sensation very well. It's... well, not pleasant, to say the least. In some ways I can readily identify with Sherlock; if I could do my work and not have to worry about eating, I wouldn't touch a bite!

The last few paragraphs where you contrast Sherlock's and John's views of the body were a perfect summary of the two of them. That observation is part of the reason they make such a great team. I also enjoyed John's realization that Sherlock was embarrassed! I could see his movements and picture their dialogue quite clearly, so your characterization was spot-on.

Thank you for writing this; I quite enjoyed it. Now please pardon me as I head to your profile to see what else you've written!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :D
jbug chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Nice and very well written.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Enjoyed reading this greatly #appreciation
yuki chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Perfect... trust Sherlock to think of eating as a burden... not to mention he thinks of breathing as boring... good one Thank you, it was in character And keep up the good work
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
thank you for that comparison and the way it made a 'calculator' human..
Maddi Paige chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. I've fainted before, and let me just say that your description was very accurate. I really liked the very end of this story
Lindelas chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved this! You wrote a touching story without any sap involved and you don't know how I appreciate that! Thank you!
henriholmes chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I loved this! Fantastic!
Majnoona chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great writing, great character work, great dialogue... just pretty much a great read all around. Thank you!