Reviews for exurgency
Melkee chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very well written.

This story captures both Britta and Jeff's essence. Loved it!
Wonderfully Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
best. community. fic. ever.

this is the best and the first that's i've read entirely. i love the style in which you wrote it, it's dark and it's heartfelt and it's broken, all the things jeff and britta are. The style suits them so well and I ADORE fics written in this way. You highlighted their faults, and i'm glad the solution of it was to bring them together because really? That's how I see them healing. I love how you weaved Annie into this, god it was genious with the 'Annie is that girl', and all that. I mean if people actually looked at their characters deep enough, as much as Annie has grown up and is mature, there's still a part of her (that might always be there) that's innocent, immature or more just childlike. She's so pure and as mature as she is and intelligent, Jeff just can't fit into the picture Annie has layed out for them. He's not that prince charming, that perfect guy to have her perfect life with. It just doesn't work in this case. Sure he cares about her and we see a softer side to Jeff every episode, but the core of it is, is that he's done changing, this is who he is (minus the healing), he needs someone who gets what he's going through, who challenges his cockyness and who just accepts that he's a douche sometimes, and doesn't expect more from him all the time. Okay, i'll stop rambling, but i've guess you've brought this out, just, great fic, I love it to bits, please please keep writing J/B fics, I adore these two. (:

(Surprisingly the only three fics on the list after I put in my preferences are all yours, off to read them now!)
RainKrystal chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This fandom needs more love, and I'm so glad you're applying it.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Another perfect story. Would you stop please? For my sanity?
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I really wish your fanfic was the actual Community script. It's awesome. I love it. Words simply cannot describe how much I love it.
SLopez chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is sooooo good! I think there's not enough fics about this pair!

Anyway, I really like the last part, like it's Jeff and Britta against the world! It's really good!

Keep writing! ;)
mel60 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I absolutely love this. It's so deliciously real life. There are no fairy tales and things just end up complicated but sime at the same time. Brilliant job!
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I really, really enjoyed this. You gave such great insight into Jeff and Britta and their backgrounds and how it has shaped them into who they are today. I also loved how there were so many things that they could have/should have said or words that never came out just right but everything still worked out in the end.

It was a lovely story about the development of their relationship and now I only WISH that the writers had gone this path and had Jeff and Britta pursuing a secret thing behind everyone's backs.

I love your Jeff/Britta stories and hope you'll be writing more in the future. Great work!
hell-whim chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
You have fantastic style. Your not-quite-stream-of-consciousness keeps the reader engaged and entertained, and your grasp of Britta as a character is wonderful. In the deluge of creepy Annie/Jeff romances, it's great to find an even, well-written Britta/Jeff.

In short, this story is good, and you should feel good.
fragilespine chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is PERFECT.
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Seriously using another persons toothbrush and not minding, nasty nasty nasty.