Reviews for Five Times Sherlock Realised This Was Different
Ehann chapter 1 . 3/16
Really nice story!
duorock chapter 1 . 3/5
my thoughts about your story- "it is different...but it is good!"
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
AWWWWW. This fic is so freaking adorable! I can imagine all of this actually happening (well, everything except for John singing California Gurls by Katy Perry). I really loved this story. It may not be long, but it's meaningful and sweet.
Great job x
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Yay! I truly do love this. It was wonderful. Excellent job!
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Awwww :')
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh, this isn't the most intricate and decorative writing I've ever read, but somehow, it feels much better than something complicated and elegant. This writing feels like home, and the plot feels like home, and the whole ordeal of the story feels like home. It filled me with comfort and love and happiness. I love this story, and I think everyone should, as well.
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
That was absolutely wonderful. I love the many angles you took with this. Very well written, brilliantly in character. Thank you for this!

T.K.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Cute and sweet. Love.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Adorable! Love it.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Loved it. I like how Mr. Quick brain took so long to come to the right conclusion. Well done.
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
aww, this is so cute :3!
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
It is really good XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This. Is. Adorable! IV was my favourite, the line "and sometimes he wonders just why he bothers, with anything, ever." and then John's California Girls getting him out of that funk made me feel all warm and fuzzy :3 Keep on keeping on :)
OH MY HEART chapter 1 . 8/24/2013