Reviews for Let's Play Pretend
edwardfiend chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Really really enjoyed this! :)
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
aw, so sweet and I liked all the quotes :)
WindStar chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
Definitely one of my favorite Neal/Alex fics out there. Wonderful from beginning to end. It had a perfect structure to it and what's more - it was just simply entertaining and completely in character the entire while. Beautiful, and picture perfect. Definitely a must read for any fans of the coupling, and I'll certainly be keeping it in my archive for future readings. favs for sure!
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Wow, I really like this. Excellent job on giving them a back story and I like how you played it out in the end. This is a really good piece.
Duffy1 chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Loved this whole story. Hope you do more. Thanks for the fun read.
Duffy1 chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Good grief, I can't believe you haven't had a big response to it! It's so well written...long, but I want to get to the end of the page and to the next now. Good job up to page 4. I'm on my way to the end. Thank you.
canadianscanget chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
well done. thanks
MyGoldenGlow chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Yay! Someone finally wrote a good, multi-chapter fic for Alex and Neal! Alex is my favorite, and no one else seems to enjoy writing about her! :(

I loved this (all of it) and I kept checking it every day to see if you'd updated. And then when it was over I realized I hadn't left a review ever - oops! :)

Your take on their relationship was really interesting and I love anything to do with Alex and Neal's past relationship.

Any chance you'll write more for them in the future?
MyBodyIsBrokenYoursIsBent chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
This is the best welcome home gift ever after a few strenuous days of workshops and social campaign planning!

The story was brilliant from start to finish and amazing enough to leave me unable to offer a long review. All I can say is this: BRAVO!
aralana765 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
How romantic! That's in the future right? Just double checking. I feel so glad that she and Neal are together. Are you going to have Kate come back. In the show, it's been hinted that she isn't dead. And I cannot wait until Tuesday, and the season finale! I am so worried for him. Anyway, I was grinning like a maniac when they kissed just now. Update please.

Aralana
Best-of-Nerds-and-Spies chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
About time :)

I love these two, never really liked Kate. I like where this is going, can't wait for the next update!
Rainchecker chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
A sweet ending to a wonderfully romantic piece.
Indecisively Yours chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
It's...it's over?

What? The best Neal/Alex story I've read out there (and my favorite) and it's OVER?

I don't think I'll get over the fact that it's over.

I do hope you provide us with another Neal/Alex story in the future!

I thoroughly enjoyed your style of writing and the idea!
yasmina9 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
'It was a long time coming', and I do hope it comes like this in the series.

Beautifully written, tender and loving. I have read many blogs, where people have said they love Alex/Neal, but do not see them as a couple, as Alex will always keep Neal from staying on the straight and narrow. But, I feel she could leave her old life behind if Neal fell in love with her - he really loved her. Which I think he does, but just wont admit it to himself.

Once again, well done - you are the BEST!
yasmina9 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
OMG.. my fave chapter soo far. Loved it, loved it. Mozzie comes across as a good friend/confidant of Alex, which I like very much. He knows she really cares/loves Neal and will not do anything to hurt him in anyway. I know we should'nt hate Kate, as we haven't really gotten to know much about her character, but she has always come across selfish, something which Alex is not when it concerns Neal. Love the "I'd never ask him to choose", he has to work things out for himself.

Fantastic. Thank you.