Reviews for Brat
potterschick chapter 1 . 5/28
So I was clearing out some of the "trash" in my fav/followed stories folder and I came across this one. Read it ages ago. Not sure if I gave you a review then or not but just thought you really deserved one. This has to be one of my favorite one-shots. And I've read a lot of them. I think your Ginny is just the right balance of emotional teenager and strong powerful woman. Love how your telling about the H/G love story through this horrific event and it's aftermath. Really great job!
FangirlFreak02 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
It felt like it came right out of the book, just in a whole new POV
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
wow!
watchfulreader chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Cute!
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You sound do a 2nd part to this. About what happens after the battle when Harry goes to talk to Ginny, and her brothers get involved.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awww! I always saw Bill as the most reasonable brother, the one who worries about everyone but respects their decisions (especially after DH). Charlie is a bit more impulsive...
stoneslay96 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I like it.:)
sunnyseaforever chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Nice story. I like it. Good characterization of Ginny too.
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aww, I'm glad Ginny stood up for their relationship.
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
OMG so romantic... I WISH JKR had included something like this. I hate how she glazed over Ginny like she was just some fixture. The story could have had a bit more deapth if she had just had the guts to add a bit more. I have a feeling she skipped over it because she wanted Harry to be the tortured hero... but it would have made a whole bunch of us much happier.
Dani5683 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I really like this. Especially cause Ginny didn't seem OOC like she seems to be in most stories after her and harry broke up. But this seems much more like the Ginny in the books.

Thanks for posting
brigrove chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
very sweet
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww. This is really really sweet! Great job!
badwolfathogwarts chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
good story i like it :)
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I really love it. Although I still don't quite get the title.