Reviews for Echoes of the Past
CONTINUE
Melissa chapter 7 . 3/27
HOLY CRAP YOU NEED TO KEEP GOING! It was amazing but I have to know what happens!
Gaust chapter 7 . 1/24
omg you are evil! that was a REALLY good fanfic though! almost the best I have ever read! I really REALLY liked it! I thought you characters where on point! you really know how to write pain! much love, and tears are in my eye know! thanks!
PippaFrost chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
OH MY GOD UPDATE!
Minimonstrosity chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Noooo pleaseeee add another chapter! I loved this story from beginning to end! (Except for the sickening cliff hanger).
3326freespirit chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
its been to long! and its probably too late to say this but... update already! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
NOOOOOOOO! I'm so mad because this was updated years ago but I really want an update! If you get this could you please try to update? This is so good!
Aurora Abbot chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
I loved this story. Poor Arthur! hope Cobb finds them soon. Please update?
Ms. Charles chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Please give us more! Even after 2 yrs. we stool wang more! Please indulge us!
Shoyzz chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
This story was, no, IS awesome! I love it so far!
If I had your permission, could I make a short-comic out of one part of the story? Cause it is really good you know.
Even if it has been more than 2 years since you last updated it would be awesome of you continued the story! It was really good so far!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Nooooooooo not fair! gosh I know it's been 2 years but you can't end it here b/c its not marked complete yet right? and you have to complete it! I knew you couldn't kill Arthur but I loved this chapter and oh poor Eames - using Arthur to get to him was just unfair b/c we all know Eames has a soft spot for the younger man and I cant wait to see Dom get them out and then come real TLC from Eames to Arthur so please even if its just a one or 2 chappy update to end this amazing fic but please do update soon! :) thanks so much for an enjoyable read so far.

Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
oh my all the whump! LOVED IT! haha yeah am a sucker for that to read and write so thanks for filling that love for me. oh dear poor Arthur and Eames - dom better hurry and am hurrying on to the next chapter!

Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Just rewatched this movie last night and am in need of some great Arthur/Eames (non/slash) whump/H/C/angst and this is filling the bill right now. But gosh Eames shot Arthur? Gosh he's got some major caring/sucking up to do lol but am biting my nails here and am moving on to the next!

am wondering if you ever got your request? okay on to the rest of the story!

rcool98 chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
This is so good you can't just leave it here! Please update this I'm begging you! You're both so talented and this story is amazing and I love reading it so please please please PLEASE update!
DammitimmaD chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Where did you go? :( Please update! I really like this story!