Reviews for Rosa Afferando
Because sexing is far more important than escaping from a poison-thorn'd plant.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I thought it was a very good story mabye just a little to nuch getting to the sex but still very good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is your first attempt? I'm very surprised, it's really good!
RedTears14 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Omg this is to amazing. I loved it well done
OceanBlueSeaEyes chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
erinelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Well, for not really supporting this pairing, you sure managed to write this to perfection! You have their chemistry and verbal sparring down pat! Loved it :D
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
nice one :-)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Well that's one way to rescue a girl from a rosebush. Great Dramione!
tanadhari chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Well, since you don't want a review, I'ma give you one anyway! Hmph. (Good author w/ good story thinks they can tell me whether to leave a review or not. Who do they think they are?)
Mondo89 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Brilliant, just brilliant! Deliciously written! I loved the way you portrayed Draco and Hermione :)

I love Dramione's!

It would be awesome to see a sequel ;)

Thanks for sharing this fic! x
NewBornBaby chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
'Malfoy's ravenous moth.' LOL what a butterfly! sorry I couldn't help myself.

Well that was hot. Though to be honest I was more impress by the first part of the story. You writing feels much like JKR's. And I like the shirt's moment.
Lily's Muse chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
BRAVO. No, seriously. Everything from plot to wording to sex style—best I've ever read. Most are inaccurate because they hate each other, or the wording is embarrassing to read, or it's too short, or there are implausibly multiple orgasms and unappealing oral sex. But damn. You pulled it off. And your author's notes were funny. I love you.

Sequel? I don't know, just...I can't go out and find an author like you to write a different one, because you are the ONLY person who could pull of Dramione and make it so fantastic(even for people like myself, as Dramione isn't typically my cup of tea).

Don't make another, we don't want one. (That's reverse-psychology, that is.)
Wildfly chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
good. no, i mean, wicked.
musme chapter 1 . 10/28/2011