Reviews for Let Her Cry
Painful contagious crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Painful. Well written!
ariesrobin chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Lovely! So emotional and yet just right, I can totally see Fi reacting this way to the situation. She it totally the type to keep it together during the stressful stuff and then be surprised when she breaks down later. Especially since she would hate being weak. Great one shot!
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I can't believe I missed this. I only found this when you mentioned it on your authors notes on 'fiona is not my girlfriend' which I'll review after this.

First off, this story is absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. I have no idea why some of your reviewers said Fiona crying was out of character. Honestly, she's a woman not a robot, of course she's going to cry when the man she loves is seriously hurt and in hospital. We have season 3 being re run here in the UK and have just had those early season hearbreaking episodes when she's been reduced to tears twice, once at the restaurant and the other when she's with Michael at the loft.

I love their relationship now, they've both matured and grown.

You are an amazing author and your work is captivating. I am really looking forward to reading more from you
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
With the new season about to start I wanted to come here looking for a story of Fi reacting to Michael being shot. I've read a few and they weren't really what I was looking for.

Then I read yours and wow. Perfectly in character. I loved how Fi was more in shock. You wrote it so well that I felt that shock too. Like how the scenes would just change because that was what she was aware of. And her breakdown at the end was so realistic. Fantastic job!
Saltair chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow, this was pretty intense. I could imagine Fi letting out the bottled up emotions of that day like this - even if crying is slightly out of character for her - that's a rough day. I liked it :)
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow, well done!

I really loved the line about the less information about Michael directly correlating to the higher number of heartbeats.

Also the bit about Fi being more experienced with GSWs than Michael. And the bit where she wonders why she didn't hit Sam at the hospital.

The last bit with her wanting more time was also made of all things awesome.

Great work.

xx Dulce
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
! SO sad! i liked it.

-Ember:)
purdys pal chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
loved the way you dealt with all the raw emotion of dealing with

someone you love being seriously injured. beautifully written.
NoMoreForMe44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Really great! Such a wonderful look into Fiona and so true to her character.
PixieVendetta chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Really all I can say is that this is very profound. I'm speechless. Your characterization was breath taking. I really liked how you laid out her thought processes through each event. Really, once again just speechless. I really enjoyed this. Great descriptions. The last three sentences just seem to echo. Great job.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
wonderful story! Your author's note makes me sad :(
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Only? Darn! It was great, nontheless! (I have no idea if that is actually one word or not) I loved it to death!
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Very well written!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was very nicely written. I quite enjoyed reading it. Well done.