Reviews for Recovery and Relapse
TheEmmaOlsen chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Excellent job. Great way to wrap this up...you are so talented and you really know the characters.
TheEmmaOlsen chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I literally cried reading this... excellent job. I think that the way you extended this one-shot was very smart and felt right. This again, was very honest. You don't read many fanfics where Katniss tries to commit suicide, but it really does make sense. Great job!
TheEmmaOlsen chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This reads so canon- no lie! A beautiful description of what Suzanne Collins never described...I think that the part where Peeta has a flashback and Katniss tells him she loves him is my favorite. I like it because it's so real and honest and such a Katniss way of declaring love. Also because normally it's Peeta comforting Katniss, not the other way around. Overall, fantastic job! And I think that you should only extend this if you believe there is more of a story to tell- it's your decision!
16Sydd16 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I love it! I like the way you write, but also the way you depict the characters! The story was great! I hope to come across another one of your stories soon!
Cookies chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
AHJSHHHJDHJH EJHNW SO BEAUTIFUL. SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO BEAUTIFUL. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY
Punzie the Platypus chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
*Applauds because ugh so perf*
Nyamil chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this , very descriptive and emotional
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
This story was so powerful. It made me cry. You captured these characters so perfectly. Please keep writing. Great great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Awesome! You should write more chapters and turn it in to a real story and not just a one-shot. You have really good descriptive writing. :D
marti678 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
My previous post was from Martha but I have now made an account because of this story! One more thing that I would like to add that I enjoyed was that you included Peeta's struggle with his past and you didn't just portray him as someone who is completely strong and has no obstacles in life. And how you showed that Katniss isn't as strong as you would think she is completely vulnerable in the ghosts that haunt her and in Peeta's love! This is why I thoroughly enjoy your writing! And I think I speak for all of you your fans when I say that I hope we see a chapter 6, 7, 8, and so forth from you.
Martha chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
This is probably the best hunger games fanfiction post mockingjay I have ever read and I have read about 20 different stories. You write with such rich detail and knowledge of the characters I feel like you are Suzzane Collins herself. You made me cry because it was so moving and I am looking forward to more chapters in this brilliant series of yours.
theboywiddabread chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Love it so true and creative
baby Cyclopes chapter 5 . 7/19/2012