Reviews for Jealousy of an English rose
zeynel chapter 7 . 1/19
Hrrr... Just one thing. As a french myself I can tell you that it is totally ABNORMAL for Jolie to NOT be able to pronounce "Sex" normally. French people do not utter "z" every syllabus in english. It is only the "th" sound is totally absent in french and the closest sound for us is "z", pronouncing "th" is extremely dificult for french people (just like some sounds and french words are difficult for english-speaking people). The "S" sound on the other hand is extremely common. So if she can't pronounce it then she has an actual speach impediment... Something that should then carry over when she speak french as well... Same with "Sweetheart", extremely easy for us to pronounce. There is not "th" sound in it, it is a "T" then "heart".
MimiMidnightStar chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! YOU JUST GAVE ME AN IDEA FOR A RUSCAN FIC. THAK YOU! PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE, OUI?
itsmidnighthere chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I love this story so far! :D

gpomg tp read tje next chapters! :D
Like.A.Prussian.Boss chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Wow! This is an AWESOME story! Seriously, I wonder when will Iggy TAKE ACTION and be truthful to himself! Really AWESOME story and this is one of my favorite pairings so...UPDATE AWESOMELY!
Dollymop chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Really cute little story! I am enjoying it sooo much. I am also enjoying your good grammar xD
OreoPandas chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
awww so cute i love the way you write these two w just started reading your story and i love it! cant wait for more
Green Sprout chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Love the Mattie/France interaction.

Dunno I keep...seeing FACE as a family with Francis/Artie as the parents and Al/Matt as the twin brothers...all fooling around with each other! Heck I think all the nations are fooling around with each other in headcanon!

Still enjoyed this chapter3
Green Sprout chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I like this story as well as how America did READ THE ATMOSPHERE and know how Iggy felt about him XD I love SMART!Al

For some reason I like the North American brothers but the idea of incest makes me giggle like black market goods X3 So I read it randomly (but I prefer that over US/UK many times. Too bad there isn't enough doujinshi on them!)

Oh yeah love the French too btw; idk why I picked this pairing randomly but this was a good find!
The Animal Monster chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Grettings from a yaoi crazy swedish/portugease fangirl ;D I've just started with watching Hetalia and I love it already so your story being the first Hetalia I've reviewed don't let me down ok?

Tack/Gracias x3
KageBecks27 chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
...Why would you just end it there! Argh! Fruk is my favorite pairing and you do them wonderfully. I'm thourghly addicted to this story and I can't wait for the next chapter...
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
Ahaha XD Thats exactly the discussion I wanted A (semi-)serious Alfred is sooo difficult to find...

Please update soon
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
Awwww Alfred proposed to Matthew... I usually prefer UsUk over UsCan, but thats so sweet

When will Arthur finally accept his feelings? *sigh*
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Awwww how cute!
keisan chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Wow, emotional and heart-wrenching. I really like this. 3 Write more! And see if you can put anymore Al/Matt scenes. I'm a sucker for AmeCan. I love FrUK too though!
Lilanac chapter 8 . 9/27/2010