Reviews for Watch Me Burn
JustARead chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I can't believe I read that, I hate Jane. But you had me stuck, great job :)
JustARead chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Yuck! Lol
JustARead chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Uh oh
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow... So E and jane :/
itzel black chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
creo que tu y yo estamos de acuerdo: queremos ver a Edward con Jane espero que continues pronto el fic.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I love this story! But I think you can make an awesome sequel!
Snowey Fallen Princess chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Good Ending
Wish you made it longer or make a sequal
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Awesome awesome awesome story. I loved it. So unique. Thank you for writing.
PrincessCoco05 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
OH MY GOD ! seriously thats one of the best storie I have ever read !

I'm not very good for writting in english ( i'm french ) so I can't write you a long and detailed review but let just say that you are an amazing writer and I already read this story last year I think and this time was even better ! I love Jane/Edward pairing they are very interessant !
k1942 chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
I'm sorry, but that was just the saddest thing I've read in quite some time. I love Twilight, all the books and movies, and it doesn't feel right when Edward and Bella aren't together. Just sayin'.
k1942 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
now I know theree's no hope for Edward, he is truly lost. Too bad.
k1942 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
That's nearly enough to make me sympathetic to Jane, something I never thought I would say. I'm sure it gives Edward a much better insight to Jane.
k1942 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
It's rather heartbreaking to see Edward killing humans and feeding from them. After living with Carlisle's morality all those years, it just doesn't seem right for his "son" to be this way.
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
And yet again, I want to step into the story, and wring Edward's neck. Might not hurt a vampire, but at least he would know I was pissed at him! When he does stupid stuff, I get so frustrated, I could scream! How could someone so smart, be so dumb?
LittleRedRidingHood0294 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Is this the end of the story? well that was sad,I really admire it because the new Edward is more...lets say more vampiric because the sweet,old Edward did not quite get the concept Thanks for sharing this idea (I mean thank you for writing this and letting us read)