Reviews for Real or Not Real?
REViEW chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
hi im the same person who wrote that super long review about what gale said blah blahblah. just wanted to tell you this is sweeeeeeeeeeet. keep it up!
I HOPE I HELP chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
the second to last line of the oneshot itself! i love your oneshots i just really want to help you real quick with an urgent message and i hope you will at least read my review because i think it will be to your benefit but when gale says that last line ("oh, that i do know. katniss will pick whoever she thinks she can't *SURVIVE* without) it's SURVIVE! you probably knew that, maybe you forgot for the moment but im glad you read this really long blob of words and i hope i helped! thanks for writing these cuz i love them!
Hannah chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I wanted the katniss and peeta part a little longer :( but good job anyway
Hannah chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I think it was good I could see it good job
SythiaSkyfire chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
I love this. I clicked on it on a whim, like, "Why not, I'll just read the first chapter." 30 minutes later... "AWWWW, IS THAT IT?"

Update soon!
Katniss730 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Great one shot. I agree that Finnick knew about Katniss' feeling about Peeta before either of them did.
Katniss730 chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
For me, this was the most heartbreaking scene in CF. I actually cried, which was awkward, because I was giving a test to my genetics class!
Katniss730 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Loved this one! It might be a bit OOC fo Katniss in this point in the story, but she does learn to let her be vulnerable.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Very true to cannon! This was definitely one of those "Oh, Katniss, just admit you love him too!" moments!
silverdoe91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aw this scene is so cute! Great job with Peeta's perspective. seems very true to the story. :)
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
NAW :D snogfics are awesome. Yes I said SNOGfics lol :)

Poor Peeta... Mockingjay really kills me. I have to read it in one sitting or I am depressed for days!
CarolinaPhoenix chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Love the connection between Peeta and Katniss. This scene is definitely plausible. I feel like they have this unspoken connection and understanding. They are always so intune with what each is thinking or what the next move will be.

Excellent chapter!
CarolinaPhoenix chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I think you are absolutely right about Gale! I really like the idea of a series of one shots. Can't wait to keep reading more.
sw777 chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
Poor Peeta. I really do wish SC wouldn't have made him hijacked! Good chapter though.
YellowShirt37 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Please keep writing! your awesome! and the Hunger Games are so good, and i love different perspectives in stories, so this is soo perfect! you could always do Gales view of the Reaping, or what peeta was thinking the first time he entered the arena, or or or! yeah :) write away please!

YellowShirt37