Reviews for Just The Way You Are
So cute! I may be a tomboy but I have to say. AWWWWWWWW
Alexis Higgins chapter 1 . 6/25
This is a sad and beautiful story.
Joanne chapter 1 . 3/26
Jeanette's character really isn't like that.
Jj chapter 1 . 3/21
Cute. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
i love it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I love this! I wish there was more writing ability out there like yours
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
How you mixed fluff and dark together baffles me but I'm not complaining!
Okay that was cute and adorable and I know it's bad timing, but I kind of started laughing when Simon went all Bruno Mars on Jeanette... I should've expected it given the TITLE of this oneshot but I didn't read the title... so yeeeeah xD

Annnnnyways, this was really cute (and kind of old but who cares? not me lol)

(I do agree with that one person about how I doubt she'd feel very insecure about her looks, but I'm really not one to talk because I'm not sure I even KNOW the Chipettes' personalities all that well...) But on top of that you're wayyy better at writing the Chipmunks than I am so I shouldn't be criticizing you xD

Bottom line, I loved this!
The3csgirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
That was...so...CUTE!
lalie21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This knocked my socks off! Amazing story, great style and great song!

I only have one piece of constructive criticism, if you don't mind:

Jeanette may not be exactly pretty or graceful or a beauty pageant queen, but she's okay with who she is. I mean, I understand that she got dumped and that usually puts you in a funk, but I'm just saying, Jeanette is usually happy with who she is.
Fairybunny99-plzreadprofile chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Sorry, I don't criticize people, unless they're criticizerers. Any ways I loved the story and... Uh, I got nothing. BYE! Or as they say in Bunnyworld, I NEED CANDY!
4zt3c7um81r71g3r chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
these these emoji they are rewards for such an awesome story.(btw there clapping hands)
auroragonzalez95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
CUTE!sounds too grown fine.
Can you please make a story that has alvin and simon fighting for jeanette and brittany gets jelous?you dont have to.
STORY YOU GOT THERE!
The Shadow of Nothingness chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Amazing. This is probably the story I read most frequently despite the fact that this song annoys me. This is a beautiful piece of writing, keep up the good work.