Reviews for RIP Neal Caffrey
peter F. B .l Neal Ceffrey marry me Georgia
Guest chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
Very good story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Muito obrigada. Amei demais. Pena que terminou. Gosto quando Peter banca o durão e o Neal se sente perdido. Queria muito ler uma estória envolvendo o Peter meio "indiferente" com um Neal fragil com a saude, mas não morrendo, cansado desse sentimento de sempre ser lembrado que é vigarista; e triste por as vezes as pessoas esquecerem que ele tem sentimentos. Que o machaca. Queria que Jones e a Diana participasse disso tudo. Sentindo na pele também o que o Neal frequentemente sente. Um abraço.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Poision...by suffocation? That sucks.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Uh oh.
JD2747 chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
GREAT. STORY !
zizisvk chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Oh gosh. I almost collapsed by reading this story. It is amazing fanfic. I was tense from the beginning to the end. Great job.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
loved it
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
At first I really thought Neal was going to die! I had my tissues in hand and ready to bawl my eyes out, but I'm glad it didn't come to that even if I had to use the tissues at one point. Great job. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read more stories from you!
LvSammy chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
WOW!
Stroma chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
Excellent finish.
huge sg1 fan chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
that was a really good story, it had me on the verge of tears in some parts but it was so good. :)
LoquaciousLilLovely chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Great story! Loved it!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
Great ending to this wonderful story. I really, really hope we see more of your WC fic. I'll beg if I have too. :-)
bayas chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
Thank you for this great story. I hope you will write other fanfiction of White Collar.