Reviews for Outlook Not So Good
VG LittleBear chapter 15 . 4/16
Hi, this story was fast paced, and I quickly read it through. You have some fascinating ideas! I don't know if I can say I enjoy it, but I read with great interest. Hoping your fantasy is the only dark in your life! Excellent writing! Thanks!
USAFChief chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
Whooo haa! Damn this is good! It really could use a sequel. Maybe there is one...gotta go look.

pdf
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Super cool!
Bringing in Tony's rookie cop day and the thrilling tale of Eight was awesome! Great read :)
Kayti13 chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
Wow. I really liked Tony's ending rant. I'm adding this to my favorites just for that.
Kayti13 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I'm gonna' go out on a limb here, and predict that Tony was the rookie.
AuntStacy chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Really great story. I re-read this again today because it was recommended over at LJ and I so enjoy your writing, the way you phrased things from a variety of perspectives. Like "McGee let Tony's anger wash over him, like he had seen Tony do for Gibbs more times than he could count." And the way you plotted out the story so Gibbs wasn't all knowing (which can be a little annoying) and the whole team was well balanced. Thanks for writing!
sterno chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
THANKS FOR WRITING A REALLY INTERESTING STORY. LOVED THAT EACH TEAM MEMBER WAS IN IT, AND THAT IT INVOLVED TIM'S BOOK. THANKS FOR THE LENGTH TOO JUST RIGHT. YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD WRITER.!
RekkaKouyuu chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
One word: Brillant.
Ei-ra Obeiderheide chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
Please ! continy !
mb54911 chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
Great story! I can't believe that I missed it for so long. I really like your characterization of Tony. Just the right balance of humor with the undercurrent of seriousness.
Sparkiebunny chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
Very interesting story so far! Keep it up! :)
Song in the woods chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
LOL Love this so much. Great job on th update.
Stephanie2233 chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
Just found this story and I think it is amazing. The plot is so intriguing and I love the characterization. Great job! More soon?
diana teo chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
Great chapter! Loved Tony's lines...
jamie61 chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
I love this story, cannot wait for the next chapter.