Reviews for Outlook Not So Good
awesome
Frakking Toasters chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
Great story. Thank you. xo
lmill123 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
You would think that Vance would lower the boom on Tim. This is the second time his books that he calls fiction and not about the team has endangered peoples lives and cost some of them their lives from the first book. All it would take is reading the book for them to know that Tim was releasing government secrets in his books about cases that the team had worked. I am surprised that neither Gibbs nor Tony came down on Tim either.
M. Louise E chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
I enjoyed reading this. :D
sopmire chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Man, great story. Love Tony's Peoria days getting some attention, in a totally dark way of course. ;) Loved the Tony & Gibbs conversation too.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
Good story!
VG LittleBear chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Hi, this story was fast paced, and I quickly read it through. You have some fascinating ideas! I don't know if I can say I enjoy it, but I read with great interest. Hoping your fantasy is the only dark in your life! Excellent writing! Thanks!
USAFChief chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
Whooo haa! Damn this is good! It really could use a sequel. Maybe there is one...gotta go look.

pdf
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Super cool!
Bringing in Tony's rookie cop day and the thrilling tale of Eight was awesome! Great read :)
Kayti13 chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
Wow. I really liked Tony's ending rant. I'm adding this to my favorites just for that.
Kayti13 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I'm gonna' go out on a limb here, and predict that Tony was the rookie.
AuntStacy chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Really great story. I re-read this again today because it was recommended over at LJ and I so enjoy your writing, the way you phrased things from a variety of perspectives. Like "McGee let Tony's anger wash over him, like he had seen Tony do for Gibbs more times than he could count." And the way you plotted out the story so Gibbs wasn't all knowing (which can be a little annoying) and the whole team was well balanced. Thanks for writing!
sterno chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
THANKS FOR WRITING A REALLY INTERESTING STORY. LOVED THAT EACH TEAM MEMBER WAS IN IT, AND THAT IT INVOLVED TIM'S BOOK. THANKS FOR THE LENGTH TOO JUST RIGHT. YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD WRITER.!
RekkaKouyuu chapter 15 . 1/25/2011