Reviews for Closure
amxoxo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was wonderful. I don't know how I feel about Eva but if something like this goes down. I will be happy!
JNYC chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Loved it! Charles bass better realize this on the show.. Lol
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
loved it
CHAIRBLUCK3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
if people piss on the writers for changing the characters then u should get some to! clearly u dont even love the real chuck if this is how u want him to turn out! i didn't recognize him all!
Kristel chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
So, Chuck told Eva "You helped me become better. You helped shape me into who I am now, and I wouldn't give that back." and then he told her right after that.. "That guy that I was with you, he is dead. He wasn't really me"... HUH? This story makes me very sad, cause in this version, Eva changed Chuck and now he's no longer Chuck. And that sucks! Also, what was with Blair at the end saying "You weren't mean to her, were you?" She asked Chuck, "She didn't do anything. All she ever did was love you."... seriously? That's not Blair! And that's not Chuck! I'm not trying to be mean but if this is how season 4 turns out, I'll probably cry! Nothing will ever make me like Eva. Ever! And I'll hate her even more (if that's even possible) if she comes in and changes Chuck for good (like in this story!) It was well written however! It just put me in a bad mood because I feel like I need to mourn Chuck (&Blair) after reading it.
hilararoula chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
it was great!
Caslover chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Nice story, and the song fits perfetly!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was really, really good to read.

Although, personally if Chuck was truly a better person, he'd of been nicer to Eva, about telling her the reason for why he broke-up with her. I mean sure Chuck was nice (to a degree)-in what he said to Eva; but still in the end, he became slightly rude towards her.

I'm hoping that if Blair and Chuck do get back together in S4(and I'm praying they do); and someday should they (as a couple) run into Eva again-he'd be somewhat nicer to the girl and not act like a jerk towards her. After all, even if Eva doesn't turn out to be the love of Chuck's life and he ends up with somebody else (preferably, Blair)-he shouldn't feel the need to rub it.

Again, I enjoyed reading this, a lot.