Reviews for Pulling Weeds
meelee72 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Yes, girlie, keep that cowboy. ;)
This was like a little movie... very cute.
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very precious and gentle.
I enjoyed how they didn't just jump into things, an especially that J asked her plans of after the summer. It's a realistic question for them, and a reasonable time to have asked it.
Cute!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aww that ending was sad. I liked the story.
Juley chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Love this story!Their soooooooooooo CUTE!And I was hoping that the story could continue PLZ!
TheHumanCanvas chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely AMAZING! Pulling Weeds is definately one of my favourite stories on fanfiction, you're really talented! I loved how Alice hated Jasper at first but then she learned to love him in the end, that was sooo romantic! I got sucked into this the moment I started reading and believe me, I was devastated when it ended! Which is why I'm getting down on my knees (which I never ever ever do by the way) and whole-heartedly BEGGING you to write a sequel! I don't even mean that loosely, I am dying to know what happens next. What will Alice think when she has to go back to Dallas? Will she fix things with her parents? Will she want to leave Jasper? Please say thing will work out for them as a couple! I'm dead serious here, I need some answers! Can you please at least consider a sequel, if you don't I might just die! Please reply to this review, if you don't I'll go and PM you and trust me, I won't give up! Cheers for such a heartwarming read, loved it loved it loved it! Love YOU! xox
stikkiebee chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You are now my favourite author. I love that in so few words you can tell a whole story that I am completely sucked into from the very first word. It's trul amazing. I cannot wait to read your others.

xx Stikkiebee xx
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
this is just lovely! you should write A/J more!
chinabearmeow chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
ahhhhh! so sweet and lovely.

you do it beautifully as always.

good to see Alice not being perfect! and jasper... sigh... jasper is so sexy, calm and smouldering as per usual.

it would be nice to see another chapter to this pair!

**wink**
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
They are so adorable together! Such a cute story! Great job!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh goodness, I loved it! What a cute story, and it’s so sweet. You could totally continue this and it would be really good. I loved it, nice job my Daisy. :)
Babette12 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Nothing like a little hard work to make you appreciate the restful times! Seems like Miss Alice had too much free time on her hands and not enough responsibility.

I was talking to my oldest the other day, and he told me how he had hated that his father and I always told him we were raising him to be an adult, and that included knowing how to work. He resented that he had to do more than his peers. Now he appreciates it because putting in a full day doesn't bother him, and he's getting promoted sooner than most, and attributes it to learning how to work at a young age.

And to think the therapists, who we were required to visit due to adopting older children, all also thought we were expecting too much (yep, they made our lives harder!).

How cool to raise that money for Parkinson's. We have a neighbor, he was a highly skilled and prominent surgeon, who had to retire in his early 40s due to that disease. It's very sad, but he still contributes by teaching all he can.

xoxo!
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Please say you'll extend this! It was awesome!
lamorducache chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Super cute, Bee... Like this Alice. I think you didn't once use the word pixie, bless you. And Jasper is so sweet. Small question - does shaffer chauffeur? Is that a Texas thing? Anyway, I loved the visuals; it was easy to picture the ranch, Ruth, Jasper, even Georgie. Love ya!
Account No Longer Existing chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Ahhh! Loved it. Absolutely ado-o-o-o-ored it!~

-OP
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i love alice/jasper stories like this!