Reviews for Of Past Times
Theta-McBride chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Love it!

Amazing story! :D
crotia chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
ahw, poor sevvy. I hope to read about Snape convincing the board
crotia chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
That will be problems
crotia chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That is what I was talking about some good fat miserable angst. Awesome
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Well, Albus wasn't doing the Slytherins that big of a favor; now the rest of the school resents them more than ever, especially the Hufflepuffs. But it did help Draco, so that's nice. Now it needs to be Slytherin's turn to do something nice for Hufflepuff, and it shouldn't take long to convince Harry of that.

And of course Snape is terrified of Sirius Black coming back out; he just knows that a former Marauder is going to take Harry away from him.

Please continue this story?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Oh, dear. Sometimes doing the right thing comes at a cost. Now, what Harry *should* have done is to explain how he was planning to make up the points doing all this other stuff, and get Draco and his friends in on the act. Not only could they have made up enough points for the Cup, it would have made people in the other Houses faint dead away to see Slytherins so very helpful to each other.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Neat chapter-it was good for both of them to go out 'looking for potions ingredients' way high up in the sky, yes?

But I'm glad Harry finally confessed-now they can really start looking for the diary.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Love it
FalconLux chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Exceedingly excellent! I REALLY wish there was more...
Evani chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I adore this, very, very much :) and I was actually thinking of suggesting the whole fostering/mentoring thing for muggleborns xD but I cant wait for the next section, and I must advise you to remember that the basilisk was down to bones by the time Ron and Hermione went into the chamber for the teeth, just saying haha. but I cant wait to read the next part, and I really should get to sleep, buuuut im skipping that in favor of reading it haha
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I love this sequel are Severus and Remus going to further their relationship to something more
Dante chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
please, please, keep going with the awesome story
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Why doesn't Harry sweet talk Moaning Myrtle into watching the entrance into the Chamber of Secrets? If she can't leave the bathroom, she can talk to another ghost who can, and that ghost can warn Harry that someone is trying to enter it.

I also love how Harry and Hermione double-team Lucius Malfoy, and get him thinking about the Muggleborn intervention. Of course, it would be nice if something was there for half-bloods in the Muggle world as well.

Good chapter.
elemout chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Great sequel and I love the idea behind S.I.M. - it's what Hermione should have done in canon. I'm not sure how I feel about Narcissa Malfoy being cast as the abusive psycho, I'm looking for more motivation and character to explain that bit of crazy.
Larenars chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Really enjoyed this. Off to read the next in the story. Thanks for sharing.