Reviews for Water Pressure
Everybody Loves An Irish Girl chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Ohh more more please, this is amazing.

Your a really great writter.
HoldingontohopE chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Wow, there is so much emotion in this. I love it. Continue, please. :)
masochisticmonkey321 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
! Awesome. You're so talented :D
Bloodangel's Cry chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I love this chapter is was great!
It'sawhisper chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Dang I feel bad for poor Beck.
texancoconut51 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Dun Dun Dun! Awesomazingtacular!
diamond sunshines chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
dun dun DUN!
soft words and airy touches chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Oooh, I've always wondered what she would be like, should she be pregnant. :D

And I wonder how the group'll take it. xD

Better yet; their PARENTS.

Can't wait for the next update.
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Way to be a man Beck. This chapter was great. Please update ASAP.
Everybody Loves An Irish Girl chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Yay more!

Not much happened in this chapter but you still gave a great insight to Jade's feelings, mindful of the baby but still not having quite come to terms with it( well you wouldn't after only a day). I can't wait to see more especially more of Beck to see what he's thinking.
VictoriousGurl chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Oooooovi love it! No I adore it! Keep going!
The Background Traveler chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Aright, you followed through on your part, now I'm following through on mine.

Good:

Your word choices really help the story and the point you arentying to make with a specific sentence.

Your grammar is correct. Thank you. So many fanfictions have crap grammar.

Capitals, punctuation and spelling, also correct. Again, thank you.

Your characters are very realistic and unique without being crazy different from the show. I realize heyve been changed by the unexpected shock, but they should still be themselves and you've done that.

Your dialouge is pretty realistic, sometimes stretching it a bit, but for the most part good.

Bad:

Your plot itself is good, but the way that they're just randomly doing a teen pregnancy play in class is a bit too out there. If you have them doing it because her pregnancy is known then this comment will be put under the good catagory as slight foreshadowing.

You have a tendency to ramble when portraying inner thought. I understands thoughts are sometimes rambling, but make sure it doesn't go ontoo long or he audience will get bored.

That's all I have right now. Good luck!

-J.
love.p.e.p chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
haha thus would be awesome on the show! haha
AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I'M BEGGING YOU! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a story where Jade is pregnant. So please continue this! I really like it! )
Everybody Loves An Irish Girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love Bade and I love this fic.

I like how you showed their realationship, is there more to this story? I really hope so, I'd like to see more.