Reviews for Edward's Prayer
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was beautiful. I've often wondered what Edward wrote in his journals, if he ever wrote to someone or if they were just random thoughts. This letter fits his personality perfectly. I love that it shows Bella just how lost he was without her. Maybe if she'd read this before the events in New Moon, she would have realized that Edward would only leave if it was for her best interest. (Not that he didn't tell her that before, but that is neither here nor there.)

All in all, I loved this story.

Thanks for it,
Deni
Jesse DaClean chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
How sad. But good. My God, you made me really emo right now.
krazykat20 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
i really enjoyed this and it shows just how fate works x
MiaCara chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This story is beautiful. The only constructive criticism that I have is the date you used for Bella’s decision to move to Forks. Bella moves to Forks on January 17, 2005, I had to go and look the date up but I did remember that it was in January so it kind of threw a wrench in the mood for me. If you could fix the date issue, your story would be perfect. I really enjoyed your story, and would like to hear, Edward’s POV when Bella tells him that was the very day (no matter what the actual date was) that she decided to come to Forks, and that someone really was listening to his prayers.

Keep writing !

~M
snow white chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
One of the best fanfics I have ever read! Can you please make a second chapter or sequel? pretty please? I love how you have given us the insight to the way Edward felt before Bella! The way the date in Edward's letter matches up with the day Bella made her decision to move to Forks is so touching!

Love it, thanks!1
lhcc231 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great short story. It is well written and perfectly in line with the personality of SM's characters. I appreciate the literary references, all of which relate to Edward's conflicted view of himself. This is the best short story I've read on the site.
eli-rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i'm not a very religius person but i do believe in god and this was so beautiful!it really moved me and you manage to express the pain and the desparation that were needed!good job...