Reviews for A Saint's Damnation
lorig795 chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Nice chapter. I wonder how Mick will get her out of this one.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Thank you for the update and cliffhanger too! Oh Boy! What has Beth gotten herself into now? You most definitely have my attention!

Please update soon.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
o-O interesting...
Lucretiareadsall chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I started reading this and it got my attention! and with this latest chapter! wow!

Interesting storyline, a dark-side to Mick? and getting banned?

Nice cliffhanger too! Please update soon!

InaLinger - CinaBard chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Just had a bit time and read this. I like your writing style and the suspense of that story. Great idea and the reader really wants to know how it goes on.

But there are a few things I don't understand. First: Who has staked Mick? Couldn't be Anna because she was down in the cellar. Josef? But what was his reason, for he seemingly didn't know before that Mick tortured Anna. Second: I have a problem with Mick having the role of the bad one who needs to be punished(banned). Anna is no real victim in my eyes. She's a brutal killer (no matter whom she hunts) and extinguished a whole family and killed an innocent child! That's one of the cruelest crimes you can do in this world. Everyone seems to forget this and just concentrates on what Mick has done to her (to save the family!). I don't say he was right in doing this to her, but he had his reasons - he didn't do it just for fun. And third: I don't understand why the vampire community is on Anna's side. She's hunting and killing them and because of that a big enemy to them. Why would they ban Mick for what he had done to her - I think it would be more logical if they banned him for not killing her. And even if Josef's in love with her, what I guess, he's the one who's betraying his comunity by having a love affair with vampire hunter. I don't think he would condemn his best friend that fast. The series has shown that he himself is a friend of violence. He always fixes his problems with murder and violence and he and Beth already organized a murder before - remember Dean Foster?

I still like Beth in your story, for she seems to know somehow that something in her thinking and acting concerning Mick is wrong. And I think it's the right way to search him and talk to him about everything. Maybe then we get to know what really happened in hat fatefull night.

And I'm a bit worried what will happen to Beth, now that Coraline caught her... I so hope Josef or Mick know about that and can help her in time... So, please go on writing and don't missunderstand me. I like your story and style. Just see it as constructive criticism. I'm a very logical person and just need a certain logic in a story. So go on. I'll wait for the next chapter.
lorig795 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Coraline! Crap! where the hell is Mick!
lorig795 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Oh I hope she finds him and can forgive him and love him again! Well done!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Mick is not off being the tragic hero feeling sorry for himself right? THEN WHERE IS HE?
Fruitsbasketluver123 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Mick was banned? How sad. Holy SHIT i loved this story! :D

awwwwww! where DID he go anyway? To Italy? I hope. :D NOT Germany. I'm German, but i don't like that side... Anyway- I got an idea for my story. from YOUR story. LOL. :D o, she's a stalker! she broke into HIS house? Wow. How awkward. (Josef loves awkward!;)

See thats why we LOOOOOOOOVE Josef Kokastanin. (Is that how you say his name?) He's always so funny. d: and then- when it gets all funny, he gets SERIOUS! seriously serious. I'm being serious, y'know? :P Can't wait for your next update.
Anna chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
I am glad to read more from this! Looking forward to more!
toria515 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Please, Please write more chapters! I think I mentioned somewhere else that I felt as If I'd been dropped into an unfinished scene. Please continue with backstory, motivation, etc.
Fruitsbasketluver123 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
You're welcome. I dont think i can update my story for th next few days. As of right now, i have a fever of 100. I'm out of bed cause i REALLY wanted to read this. But it's not what i expected... But still good! :D
lorig795 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Nice! But you can't leave it there.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 2 . 9/21/2010