Reviews for The Missing Link
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 11 . 2/7
I found your story while looking to see if there was a crossover where River Tam meets River Song (which I would still like to find, if one exists), and since I thought your summary was intriguing, I saved all eleven chapters to read offline at home (and followed the story in hopes of more). And then I discovered I'd done it wrong and had to save 'em all over again...

Anyway, once I sat down to read the story, I wound up going through all eleven chapters in one sitting - a real page-turner! My first thought upon finishing was to wonder if you plan to continue it? I mean, it works as an ending the way it stands, but it looked to me like you were foreshadowing more of the story - and I can always hope, right?

I do have a couple of bits of concrit. One is here in the chapter I'm placing this review on: you use the phrase 'pain and fair' when I'm pretty sure you meant 'pain and fear.'

And the other: there were several spots throughout the story where I had trouble figuring out to whom a specific pronoun was referring. Here in chapter eleven, for example, there is:

'That was a stupid thing to say,' he said.

Now, who is he? The last male character mentioned before the use of the word 'he' was Jayne, but the line didn't sound like it came from Jayne. I finally decided it was probably the Doctor who said it, but both Jayne and Mal had been mentioned since the last mention of the Doctor. Generally speaking, a pronoun will refer back to the last person of the appropriate gender just before the pronoun shows up. (This happened a number of times, forcing me to stop reading and figure out who the 'he' or 'she' was. Just to let you know.)

Anyway, I'm fairly certain I've figured out who tipped off Dr Murphy so that he showed up! Great comeuppance, by the way.
azaadin chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
Oooh! This was good! Thank you! I'm looking forward to the conclusion. :-)
Furionknight chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
I look forward to more :)
Kirk chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Oh the possibilities! The amazing possibilities you have open before with this story line. Most stories get this far and you can guess where it is going, but you have actually increased the number of possible paths to "the good guys win".
Well done!
badkidoh chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
another great chapter.
88mouse88 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Next please.
R chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
awesome chapter when ya going to write more?
RAM chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
This is awesome and all but there is one huge flaw, Time Lords don't give away their names! The universe could end now! Run away!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Oh great...

Two by Two
Hands of Blue

Say, what would happen if their ultrasonic brain musher was hit with a pulse from the Sonic Screwdriver? I'm foreseeing an explosion in the near future. :-)
darck ben chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
good chapter keep it up
badkidoh chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
good chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
yo i really hope you update soon
darck ben chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
this great story please update
Shara Raizel chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
What is this? An update, revester? (this is rachel fyi)
I like the relationship between Kaylee and Drash/Simon and that you show her hesitation of accepting the new him before moving forward. I'm excited to see how this plan of theirs to get River's TARDIS back turns out. Looking forward to your next update (whenever that may be). :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »