Reviews for Convergence
ginar369 chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
For once I have to admit Xander was right. I guess he finally learned the lesson he should have. If you love someone well that's all that matters. I was laughing at the part about betting who was the best kisser! Glad to see Angel being accepting of the relationship. Go Buffy! You want him, you love him, then grab him and let him know!

You made me blush with the dedication. I await your next update of Betrayal patiently!
ginar369 chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Silly Buffy. Of course Spike would stay behind to make sure she got out without being turned into swiss cheese by bullets. Hopefully she will work harder on being independent Buffy. Sure your friends are important not nearly as important as the person you love.
ginar369 chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
You know Riley enjoyed that way too much! It seemed almost like they were waiting for them and had a trap set. I hope they get Connor out of there, those scientists were cruel.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
She really should have told Spike about Riley. We know how he gets, jealous doesn't begin to describe it. I hope the rescue goes easy.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
He has been trying to tell her why he didn't want Riley there. But again no one listens to Spike. Standard reply when Spike speaks is "Shut Up Spike!" Why oh why does he even bother with these people?
spike'smate chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
good story please update soon
applemysteries chapter 6 . 4/12/2011

I like this so far.
applemysteries chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Oh no, Connor! :( but this was cute. And aww, Angel was worried about Spike! :D
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Not bad witch, however I think you have made a bit of a mistake in this particular story. While it is easy to follow your tale. You have added key elements to insure it is flammable, i.e. Peaches, Riley, Giles, Xander, and the list goes on. Here is your mistake however. YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE BLOODY THING!
SayianWizard chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
As usual Spike and Riley at it. Though Buffy and the exes thing, lol. Glad that Gunn made it in this reality he's too awesome to die. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SayianWizard chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
I've been waiting for you to update this. Things are definitely starting good. Can't wait to see the interaction with Riley in this.
Mina Ina Cooper chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
I like how this story is going so far. Please keep writing!
SayianWizard chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
I'm liking things so far. I read the previous fics so I know the background. Looking forward to what's next.