Reviews for The River of Midnight's Dreaming
Reyra chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Interesting story, looking forward to a continuation.
anon chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
I've never even thought about the pairing. But anyway, the story's very interesting; and it'll be great if you continue. My only complain is that the chapters are a little too short.
IVIaedhros chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
A very interesting premise.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
This is a great story, can yo please continue it.
GoldenHorde chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
I like your style of writing the battle scenes; usually written battle scenes bore me to tears or make me scream in frustration there so over done. Can't wait to see more.
terrorofthehighway chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
This is an interesting AU! I like seeing Yugito's thoughts - you bring her off as young and old at the same time. Tsuyoshi's last thoughts are especially haunting.
KitElizaKing chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
A clear and inventive story showcasing an introspective Kakashi. Thanks for not writing the usual yaoi Kakashi story. I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen to the two of them and if they are going to make it back to Konoha.
sandydragon chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
The Nibi's thoughts fit this really well. The Nibi seems more vicious in this than most of the other tailed beasts are usually portrayed. Even if Kyuubi and Shukaku love to kill as much as her, even they should know to never mess with an angry cat. The killing scenes were especially fitting. This may not update too often, but it always makes me crave more of it. Speaking of long waits, is Naruto of the Desert cancelled or just on hiatus? I'm sorry if I've asked that before at some point, but I need to ask before I forget about it again. I just can't ignore stories that good, even if it's been a long hiatus.
Darth Malleus chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
Good chapter as always, can't wait till the next update
Prescripto13 chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
The contrast between landlord and tenant arises in this chapter, NC. If Kakashi falls within the Nibi's field of view, one has to wonder what the result would be . . . bloodlust or restraint?
idiosyncrasies chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Awesome story! I love it!
sandydragon chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
Everyone gets distracted sometimes, so I can't blame you. Yo've been busy with one-shots lately for sure. Besides, it looks like you have more awesome fighting planned.
Prescripto13 chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
Nibi impugning the Copy-Nin? Tsk, tsk . . .

Good work on this one, NC.
LonelyAura chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
(I'm too lazy to log in.)

...Oh, woe to me, for your damned cliffhangers. Otherwise, it was a...dramatic chapter. If I were to compare it to others, I'd think there've been better. On its own, though, it IS good. The best lines are the first and last, and the stanza is rather curious.
LonelyAura chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
(Too lazy to sign in)

This was...interesting. The poem is curious, but what draws me in most is Yugito's expressions... But I'm not able to tell if she is eager or ice col or some form of expression that cannot be described by the English language...

Great chapter! And I so do want to find out what goes on in Yugito's mind as she kills these men, or is attacked and killed herself...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »