Reviews for Say It Like You Mean It
subwayguy chapter 1 . 3/24
This is the best ship ever! Best story ever!
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Different from what I expected and I admit I didn't figure it out till the third part
But very nice
Golden118 and The dark kitten chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
SALJIADVPDV:LHPDV:
You're right, this pairing doesn't get enough love!
janiyah chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I...LIKE IT ! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great story! I like fics of outside views of relationships. You did a pretty good job on this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love it. Wonderfully written and very insightful! (And I love this pairing! *O*)
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love Stein so goddamn much, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Too bad nobody's managed to convert the actual author of Soul Eater to this and made or canon...
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I liked how this story was constructed. I thought it was very interesting to read about the couple from an outsider perspective. I enjoyed the story, all together.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
ugh, i love this. i adore your writing style and your characterizations, they're both so lovely.

this was perfect.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Brilliant! I could never have enough of this pairing and seeing them through another's eyes, Maka's eyes, the eyes of Spirit's daughter, was rather interesting. I just realized for all the idiot Spirit seems to be, he's also kind of...tricky?
"S-S-Stein, you still love me right?" - It was said in a joking way, yet the two knew it was serious-ish, I guess.
Anyway, good job on showing Stein's other side. I love how he seemed so utterly devoted and there's just something about him tracing the scar that having me... eyes wide, as in unable to look away. So twisted... yet so Stein.
And I love how you described Stein and Spirit as "relaxed and moved like a cloud in the sky - uncaring of the world, trapped in it's own reality," simply because it showed their growth, I guess. The other way, "hard, primal, sexual, wet and needy, wanting and wanting more until they were gasping for breath" seemed like only teenage lust, but Stein and Spirit's relation go beyond that.
Anyway, once again, amazing job on this piece.
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
love this story x3
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow...How did Maka not notice at No. 3? o_o

Huh...I don't even support SteinxSpirit, but this was really good! I think I'm gonna fav' it even though, like I said, I don't support it...Your style of writing is just too good.
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is one of the fanfics of these two that I loved so much.

It shows so much emotion,Stein's twisted devotion for Spirit,It made me cry. and the way you portrayed their heart-aching yet sensual love making is so...amazing.

It made my heart ache a bit though.I wish I could be loved like that...just cut the twisted devotion,obsessive and possessiveness.

I love this fanfic and I love you for making this fanfic
A. bsolute T. ruth S. poken chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wonderful story! Well written with the right amount of detail and words. And, don't worry! I'm a SteinxSpirit shipper too :D there needs to be more...only a page D: that saddens me...