Reviews for Hear the Quiet Mouse
ASkyie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh! I do like this one a lot. Poor Pince! I can, by the way, totally see her and Percy getting it on the library. After all, what else are those sturdy bookshelves meant for? But oh, it’s so sad to see her slowly breaking all her rules for him and getting nothing out of it. Why do you have to write it so that she’s heartbroken? And was that Penelope that ruined everything? Doesn’t she know that she would be better off with Lee, anyway? Grah. I can’t believe you have me shipping Percy with Pince. Honestly, mew. The things you do to me.
Didget chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
awesome i love the pairing. :D i think you should write more of these intreseting pairings :P
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That's kinda sad, but I'm afraid I don't quite understand. Did she just fancy him on her own? Or did he lead her on a bit?
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I could really see this happening in the books. I've always wished JKR had given more information on Pince... Percy is such a good match for her, though. I loved how she had her rules(such a Pince thing to do) and then she broke all of them for Percy. I would love to read more for this pairing!

sidex chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
No offense, really, but you have some weird pairings... and I love them! XD Do you mind PMing me the link of the C2 so I can try writing a weird pairing? Or is that only between you and Morghen? :)