Reviews for Miscommunication
controlled climb chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh, Lysander. Silly, silly boy (or should I say man...?). Falling for Lavender...what a rookie move. Though, you do make me feel so sorry for him! He just seems so adoring of her, in the way that he worships her in a somewhat unhealthy manner, and she just treats him like all adults treat kids...as in, like shit, mostly.

Poor guy, but wonderful fic. Awesome job!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Ooh, I like! This is a very interesting pairing, and you’ve written it so well; I really like the dynamics between the two of them. I think the first bit was my favourite – I loved how you included the different meanings of ‘lavender’, and the rhythm and flow of this part was really good as well. And I adored the ending as well, even with all the angst… *sobs* Great job, mew!
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Awwwww, poor Sander! I needz to give him huggles now! My poor girly man!

XD

This was awesome. I loved how Lav only saw him as a little boy despite that he was no longer a boy. That happens a lot, I find, in real life. Poor Lysander! I liked how Lav was only sweet to Lysander because he was sweet to her - my sweet Sander. The different definitions of lavender really added to the poem - great idea!

-Morghen