Reviews for Lure Of The Sirens
AsunaRacer chapter 16 . 4/15
The kick in the crotch was hilarious, ESPECIALLY when the future doctor said it would ache for weeks! God this story is giving me a emotional roller coaster!
AsunaRacer chapter 13 . 4/15
I have tears pouring down my face. This chapter was written wonderfully.
becksie chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
That was great, love original stories! Good job!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/20/2015
Oh my goodness this was beautiful! Finally genuinely good aliens! Would have loved to see jackies reaction "I leave you alone and you bring her back pregnant and ready to pop! And look at you, just like anu bloke. Tell him youre carryin his children and he turns as blue as a crayola crayon!"
Smileystuff chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Oh god tears going down my face why
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
It was something else...lol Oh, but sad that didn't get to see Jackie's reaction...imagine her seeing the Doctor as Siren...she would accuse him of hiding his "true form" or something lol
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
I think his future self didn't give his past self a pair of trousers on purpose, to punish him...for him being stupid ;DD
Guest chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
Sooooooo that ship just went down like the Titanic... *sigh*
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR DENIAL OF TENROSE. NOT A WORD. :p
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
About your Drose here, I am deluded. I am always deluded. They are always together. xD
Silverdove91 chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
Oh Jack, you horny little boy. XD
Silverdove91 chapter 11 . 3/10/2012
STILL no TenRose? Are you sure, author? Ah well, I guess keep reading to find it.
Hugglez chapter 29 . 11/16/2011
Wow, this is... this is just uncensored epicness. The whole thing. Like literally every word. I want to take out individual pieces and point out the genius, but there's just too much. Just keep in mind that it is appreciated- the coy humor, the plot, the overall awesomeness. Appreciated. So much.