Reviews for Remus Lupin, PI
slytherclaw7 chapter 20 . 9/18
I really enjoyed the first ~8 chapters of this story. It was immensely captivating. However, I felt that it went downhill from there - especially with the ridiculous storyline of Harry's harem, and Remus's confusing romance. Nonetheless it was an excellent story plot and I loved Remus as a PI. Thank you so much for sharing!
Anon chapter 19 . 4/15
I love this fic.
mobulis chapter 20 . 2/29
So voldemort will eventually come back because of the cup horcrucx.
dew17 chapter 20 . 2/14
Delightful story.
Hurin3 chapter 20 . 2/3
Just read this again. Very funny.

RIP Larry Huss.
tcl7189 chapter 20 . 1/15
Awesome story... Good place to stop.
Prongs chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
Moony the gumshoe? Oh, wait until Lils hears about this!
Priya Ashok chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
Good one. Thank you.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Haha. So good.
UltraHydra chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
An amazing story.

I can't help but wonder about the possibility of Remus raiding the newly constructed tunnels though.
Teri chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
I've never been a harem/threesome story fan(even if its many guys with one girl or vice versa). So far there hasn't been a graphic threesome scene, but I still find the relationship between Hermione, Padma, and Harry's disturbing both as a feminist and more importantly as a woman.

A warning would have been nice, then I would have simply passed the story up on the first chapter rather than quitting in the middle of it because of moral indignation.
bringer-of-insanity chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
*insert great sigh of contentment*
Masterfully done dear, I just started reading your stuff, and with the way this is going, I'll have read all your work by weekend.
Excellent, I just can't stop going on about that

Oh, and Flitwick getting a kid at the end, in such a way, is simply a real LOL, RFLOL moment
Meteoricshipyards chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Excellent story. Loved the plot, humor, and Characterizations. And the asides.

Great job. Thank you for some very enjoyable hours.

Thank you.

Tom A
quantum7 chapter 20 . 6/3/2015
Excellent story, as usual. I especially liked your take on Remus living at the border of wizard and muggle.

But I got lost at the end. Ch 19 nicely presented Vold's list of 7 horcruxes. Was he supposed to be unaware that Harry was a horcrux? I was baffled why he was making the mistake of a 8th. Also, why had Dumbledore arranged for the staff? I feel like the big reveal was too clever for me, and I just got confused.

Other then that, a fun read throughout!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
I really like the idea of this story but got lost around the 13th chapter mostly because of the teenage cliches. Ended up rather nicely though!