Reviews for Remus Lupin, PI
UltraHydra chapter 20 . 7/25
An amazing story.

I can't help but wonder about the possibility of Remus raiding the newly constructed tunnels though.
Teri chapter 12 . 7/14
I've never been a harem/threesome story fan(even if its many guys with one girl or vice versa). So far there hasn't been a graphic threesome scene, but I still find the relationship between Hermione, Padma, and Harry's disturbing both as a feminist and more importantly as a woman.

A warning would have been nice, then I would have simply passed the story up on the first chapter rather than quitting in the middle of it because of moral indignation.
bringer-of-insanity chapter 20 . 7/12
*insert great sigh of contentment*
Masterfully done dear, I just started reading your stuff, and with the way this is going, I'll have read all your work by weekend.
Excellent, I just can't stop going on about that

Oh, and Flitwick getting a kid at the end, in such a way, is simply a real LOL, RFLOL moment
Meteoricshipyards chapter 20 . 6/23
Excellent story. Loved the plot, humor, and Characterizations. And the asides.

Great job. Thank you for some very enjoyable hours.

Thank you.

Tom A
quantum7 chapter 20 . 6/3
Excellent story, as usual. I especially liked your take on Remus living at the border of wizard and muggle.

But I got lost at the end. Ch 19 nicely presented Vold's list of 7 horcruxes. Was he supposed to be unaware that Harry was a horcrux? I was baffled why he was making the mistake of a 8th. Also, why had Dumbledore arranged for the staff? I feel like the big reveal was too clever for me, and I just got confused.

Other then that, a fun read throughout!
I really like the idea of this story but got lost around the 13th chapter mostly because of the teenage cliches. Ended up rather nicely though!
SeverlyLate chapter 20 . 4/8
Thats a great storytelling. Well, at least this is true for the first half of the story. The second is scattered, filled with annoying and irrelevant girls and utterly disappointing.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 4/8
Wow, what a good story this seems to be!
And built around Lupin at that, who probably is one of the most useless and pathetic characters in canon.
old-crow chapter 20 . 3/31
Hi,

Very well done! This was a first rate example of fine storytelling.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Old-Crow
Avalonemyst chapter 20 . 3/21
Awesomeness
Gioia chapter 20 . 3/16
I adore this story so very much. Again, I think it is the narrative voice (So dry! So British!) which captivates me as much as the fantastic characterizations and plot. I loved how you didn't try to make the protagonists into mirror images of their canon counterparts. Instead, you used the canon alterations as a way to show how minor differences in one's life and available choices will of course make certain logical alterations to the person.

Thank you!
Gioia chapter 2 . 3/15
I love the details you include here. You also have delighted me with your use of a marvelously disinterested, passive 3rd . It works surprisingly well here, fitting perfectly with the fas├žade of indifferent mildness that Remus projected even in canon, as a mask for his more passionate and even volatile emotions.

I am especially intrigued with your idea that the Dursley's weren't pursuingchild benefits because they don't want the neighborhood seeing them as the recipients of any form of government benefits. What a brilliant point! I really ought to know better at my age, but I had forgotten that the checks wouldn't have been direct deposited in the early eighties. This was a fantastic detail you thought to include. Well done!
Fast Frank chapter 19 . 2/1
Oh, you evil, evil author, turning Nagini into a character, only to have her perish so ignominiously.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 2/1
You don't actually brandish the Clipboard of Power, just glance at it or make an occasional note.
readingaccount chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Love it! Such a clever story.