Reviews for Need You Now
CentauRita chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Certainly went with the flow...Make up sex is the BEST!

Jasper certainly can't deny THAT! Edward has a Rep to uphold and he seemed to have ful'fill'ed Jasper's doubt ;}

Hand on heart!
MW3addict chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This was a great story. Good job. Loved the angst
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Best slash I have ever read! And u don't read that many.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was reallly good, I was worried for a while lol. Great oneshot! thanks
buthyl chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hi! I loved your story :) It's beautiful. You're a very talented writer. I'm sorry for any mistake, but English isn't my first language.

Congrats

Tânia
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
sad has hell.. God Jasper sure went of the deep end and did not find out until it hurt both of them.

Work sucks.. Lots of marriage end because of a job.

I have been cheated on and left for someone esle.. sucks and hurts. But I had proof for both of them.

awesome but really sad.

your a excellent writer like I said.

hugs Leona
flutterfli chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Jen, how many boxes of kleenex do I need? LOL It's hard to type on a little phone with tears running down your face. I only hope I'm actually hitting the right keys. I'm making my way through your E/J goodies. This was a good story, a little much New Moon, as if I never existed good. So gad they worked everything out. Yep, totally had to go back and correct spelling! :)
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That was so good and angsty! I loved it. I can undertand jasper feeling that way. I thought rward would have called jasper, but peter got them back together. Great job. Melissa
dr3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Sweet hard hot love.
iwasamy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Lovely emotions.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Dame jasper, and i thought bella was the overdramatic, overthinking making fuck wrong conclusions before someone can explain. wow, i think jasper just out did bella in the emo department.
kgq chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
wow loved your wee story so sad yet understand when a couple doesnt talk to one another thank you
Rorylondra chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
) great story
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
THat was
mw138 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow! That was so emotionally intense, but very good! Great job!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »