Reviews for the girl is detached
Gryffindork101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Nice :)
yay chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Well, this is certainly interesting.
"She doesn't ever plan on telling him (or anyone) that, actually, it does matter."
lightsthatguideus chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great fic!
CallingxallxANGELS chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I really like this pairing but not in a serious relationship, so I think you did it really well. Thank you.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I am impressed by how differently you characterized Narcissa in this story. She just feels different-more lonely and hard, perhaps?- even if you wrote her similarly. I think it might be because you changed her motivations (in the previous story it was about not being controlled, whereas in this one her actions aren't as motivated by her relationship with Lucius).
fakeituntilyoumakeit chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
aw, i love this. I recently started reading the narcissa/james fandom. this was great!
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I've never read a James/Cissa story before, but this was great! Someone else mentioned that your Narcissa was very canon, and I agree. I can imagine her like this in any of the books. The fact that James is a complete git here just makes me hate him more. He reminds of Ron in HBP. Bleh. Anyways, great story, as always.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
So...enticing. I like the way you combine these characters (well, I always enjoy hopelessly non-canon couples), and am most certainly in awe of your ability to take two people who aren't shown to like each other, or even know each other, and make a beautiful love story. Definately a winner.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
She doesn't ever plan on telling him (or anyone) that, actually, it does matter. It matters because she's Narcissa Black and she's beautiful and he has a smile that makes her feel like her insides are all switching places with each other, and she's not the sort of girl who ignores a smile like that.

VampHime chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This just works in ways that I didn't expect it to.

Great fic. :)
alxdaddario chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I've never put these characters together but I like the pairing. Good job!
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Interesting pairing but as usual you make it seem canon.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Narcissa and James...I wouldn't have guessed but they seem to be right. :D Not as good as Jamees/Lily but I see that it could have very likely happened...:)

And again, you made me speechless because of this, another piece of awesome work. :D

Keep up the good work! XD
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
As usual Ellie, you've left me completely speechless.

One of my first times reading a James/Narcissa and you've managed to convert me. You're that damn good.
in sync chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Narcissa and James...Narcissa and James...I like it. It's twisted and weird but somehow, I think that it would've work.

Cissa seemed so much in character- it was amazing and utter perfection. And I loved the use of the prompt.

Mystii