Reviews for I was a little theatrical back then
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Creepy. I loved it!
Pixie Mary-Jade chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
loved it! it was great u hav true talent
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
FEISTY!now that's how to get rid of a dude...this was really good... but I think maybe after 20 years I would have regretted it... nice job this was really good... my only problem was the paragraphs... I wished they were spaced out... it makes it easier to read... but nice job!
SheeWolf85 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Nice job! I loved seeing the details of what she did to him, and the little hints of details of what she did to the others. It had me cringing at a few spots, which isn't very typical for me. I especially liked this line: 'The props were in place and the costume was perfect, now this bride was ready for her curtain up.' It has an eerie sense of foreboding that is perfect for Rose.
cowgirlamber chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I liked it. I think you did a very good job in capturing the essence of a pissed off Rosalie. It was actually very, I don't know, refreshing? to read the tale of what really happened to Royce that night since we got the PG version in Eclipse. Very good job! I have reccommended this story on my blog, .com please check it out!
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hey, this was a great oneshot! You have been rec'ed on Sparkling Citrus for Stand Alone Saturday! www dot sparklingcitrus dot weebly dot com