Reviews for Bad Things
BlackMoonNight chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
This is good. I luv it!
Lovely Spell chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Genius. _ Great song. It is perfection when matched up with YukixShu. Great job on the story. I really enjoyed reading it. XD Warning: I'm stealing that song for my own fic. :p

Thanks for sharing

Lovely Spell
Lovely Spell chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Oooh hot chapter. _ It was written fairly well and it went by pretty fast. XD I was kinda hoping there was more!

Thanks for sharing

LS
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was sweet. I can picture them having a sort of previous love affair w/out the actual affair. If that makes any sense .''
Amira Devant chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
That was so sweeeet! Sugoi!

I loved it!

please write more RyuShu?
zairoon chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
*one word* CUUUUUUUUTE! hahaa so so soooo cute, I love your style it's so fresh and good to read, seriously, keep writing! )
zairoon chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Hahaha I definately love this one! Hot and smoken and Ryuchaaaaaaann I want him in my beeeed! -crying-... THANK YOU For this fic!
zairoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I really like this chapter... Actually, I love the first part, it is really well written... I'm just a bit disappointed by the end, the "I loved you for twelve years but I stayed with Yuki" is a bit odd...

Anyway, I'm asking you permission to translate this chapter in french, and maybe add some stuffs to it later... Can I? o *begging*

You made really good transitions between the lyrics and story though. Very good job! )
midnight13731 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
that was wonderful!

-x-midnight13731-x-
sesshys1lover chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
i loved it. please do more stories like this.
ChloboShoka chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
What a yummy way to end the chapter. Thank you for writing.
ChloboShoka chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Teenage Dream is a song I think suits Shuichi. This chapter is so nice.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I can this see this happening. I've always gotba feeling that Tohma loved Yuki. Poor Shuichi but I love the way you write Ryuichi. Very descriptive, imaginitive and really great.
saranya1555 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
bonne fic et bonne continuation
dress-me-like-hell chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
...O...L. This is funny... and cute... and sexy... and FUNNEH! Wait- I said that already... Ah, well. Great story. I love Shuichi&Ryuichi. Hey, I just noticed, but their names sound very similar...

Update soon!