Reviews for Odds and Ends
Random Peep chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Sweet!
Valedicktorian chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Itachi's a total cunt this chapter.
MissUchimaki chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Omg,MORE!️️
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
I love this story, it's not just about some SM scenes. It has deep, a real-life plot (well, if you ignore the Shinobi part : D ), meaning. You, dear, wrote a awesome story.
elle6778 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
It's really interesting and I like it. The lemon's hot!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Funny! And I wonder what happened to Sakura...she has a clan? That's surprising...it's like her version of the Uchiha Massacre...oh well. Itachi is still hot, so no complaints!
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait, hadn't Sakura kicked the window shut with her leg? Like before their coupling?
pinkpetal34 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
luv it! u should make a time travel itasaku non-mass series!
Heartless Uchiha chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This story never gets old. Can come back to it again and again, and it is still as hot and sexy as the first time I read it. Excillent job
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
This was pretty good. I enjoyed it. You did a nice job.
klv chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
THAT WAS FANTASTIC!

So compelling, and I can forgive you for not really ending it.

There's so much room for conflict past this encounter that it's really a shame that this was the last chapter. Still, I liked the last set of paragraphs that wrapped everything up.

I think this is the best of your two Naruto works, which I happened to come across by way of your Sherlock stories. Also good, though I liked this particular story the best of all. You managed to make her situation complex and interesting, with me asking questions and sparking theories.

At one point, I was just like "JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL SHE'S WEARING!" and I turned out to be nearly spot on. It took your description for me to put together that she wouldn't be dressed up like the pseudo-evil Itachi we all knew and loved (sans cloak, of course) but instead with what he wore in the flashbacks which makes perfect sense. It was still a mildly victorious instance of 'called it!' for me though, as they say. It made me happy, and so did Itachi's obtuseness in deciphering the significance of her ensemble.

Also, the love scene was fantastic. I thought that Itachi was a bit too single minded though from the moment he set eyes on her at the second dinner. He was obviously conflicted all the way through until she was half naked already, and to me it might have been better if it had taken some time for him to lose control. Either that, or he would at some point discern that she was worth going after, and not stop until the feat had been accomplished. Those two options, especially the latter, seem more consistent with my interpretation of his character and tendencies.

Either way, it was a really good read. Thank you!
Inuzuka45 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is one of my favorite story's could you please make a kibasaku and another nejisaku :D.
Inuzuka45 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Joele chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
i like the part when it said the window was open

i was laughing histerically my grandma was like "child shut up i'm trying to sleep here" it was funny
LibertineEyes chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Is this actually your first lemon? I'm actually quite shocked. One of the best stories I've read with as little as 2 chapters. Applause!