Reviews for Lyrical Realities
SiFi270 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I'm not sure if you'd take this as an insult, since you intended it to be crack, or a compliment, but... I could actually see this happening in one of the novels. If it hadn't already started out the same as something else, that is.
SiFi270 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Have you ever listened to the Audio Drama "Sound Around"? Because that has a near-identical plot to this.

It can be found on youtube.
The Sixth Child EVA-04 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Okay...this is really freaky.

Have you been reading my mind or something cuz' I've been hoping someone would make a story with Haruhi forming a band for quite awhile now. I mean, with all the Haruhi music there is and all the fanart (official and fan-made) of Haruhi and the rest in "band" outfits, you'd think someone would have done this sooner.

Hell, you're even bringing Asakura back and that's always a plus in my book. Ryoko's got kind of a bum rap IMO so I like storys that redeem her. I wish there were more of them, though.

"Got any plot holes (No), logical errors (No), demands for longer chapters (Yes), requests for me to continue this one (Definitely Yes),grammatical errors (None that I can see), observations of references (Character from an anime he had watched once, all the older girl was lacking was an airgun in a holster? Woman in a white dress threatens us with a talking staff?), guesses as to what's going to happen next (No clue but it's gonna be awesome), or anything else that comes to mind?" (Pairings if you're doing any: Ky/H, Ko/M and Y/R. That "I… miss her." line could easily mean something "more". X ) Hell, if you're gonna bring in more characters: Taniguchi/Tsuruya (I've seen it before) and Kunikida/Emiri Kimidori (Cuz' why the hell not? XP))

Really like your story so far and I hope you update soon. : )