Reviews for The Corners of the Mind
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 2/11
This was rather nice...but sad at the same time.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Love it. Love it so much.
Zacha chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wonderful story. Consider a sequel.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
oh poor Sherlock, its not like it was his fault or anything! thats just unfair! i really liked this one! :)
naeo chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Whaaat? Complete? noOOOOOO! please continue, this story is absolutely amazing and has great potential to become even better with added chapters. faved.
Atlin Merrick chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
"He was high. So, high. This is what it felt like to be God. Everything at once. All of it." And: "You'll have to kill me if you ever want the flat to yourself again," and "Right, well, I suppose two skulls would be a bit excessive."

So many great lines in such a brief story. I hope you're writing more. Right now!
Bubbles2mySoda chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Ohhh I know we'd all like to see the withdrawal! Great write :)
GrimCloud chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
You should really continue this! I'm especially impressed by the high!Sherlock thought flow \m/
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow fantastic! Loved it muchly! I felt so bad for Sherlock, considering he's worked so hard to beat it, only for a few evil psychos to drag him straight back under again. Lucky he's got John there to help him through it!

Your writing style was lovely to read, so thank you! Look forward to maybe seeing more Sherlock fics from you :D

Blessed be,

Mogwai x X x
deletedaccount2910 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
was this a one-shot?
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This broke my heart; especially the line where he was telling John that he was clean :( really great writing.