Reviews for Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
d-kronk chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Great fic. I really enjoyed this and this epilogue was great, I loved seeing these little glimpses into their future. I'm looking forward to more fics from you.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Another great chapter. I love Penelope going to meet them at the airport. And I'm amazed they were able to make it through dinner first. :-)
d-kronk chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter! I love everyone's reactions to the two of them together...even though all they've done is talk so far. But that is a huge step for them and I'm really glad the two of them are on the same page now.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter. I love Derek's reaction when he sees the flowers and she tells him about who they are from. And the angst between the two of them in this is great. I'm really glad that Penelope immediately went after him and told him she didn't understand his feelings.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I am really enjoying this. I'm glad that Penelope had Hotch and Jack along when they went to get a tree, I like her wanting to make sure they have some happy times together. And I really like Derek trying to pull back. I love him telling her he loved her on the phone.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great start! I really love how Penelope's shooting is affecting Derek and his realizing that Penelope was getting over it faster then him is great.
went chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
sigh
i love pg and dm love :)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
OMG This was so damn beautiful FAVING YOU AWESOME WRITER!
Monnie32 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
awesome
Kathy0518 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Beautiful:)
Kathy0518 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
cute chapter

The eat u up part from Derek made me smile like mad :)
Kathy0518 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Hey Sara

Sorry it feels like forever, been avoiding this site lol, but trying to work my way back. I like how Derek was honest with her and said what he wanted. That always makes someone go huh?

Great chapter

Hugs

Kathy
Kathy0518 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Derek is so cute, Hotch made me laugh and Dave made me blush thinking of all he did in his years lol. :)
KricketWilliams chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Oh, perfect ending. So sweet and gentle, with a great dose of love.
sangreal7 chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Totally beautiful ending! Loved each of the little snapshots of their life.