Reviews for Quiet Affections
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 5/31
Adorable! :)
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Herald was so funny at the end. Good one-shot
OCQueen96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This was the most adorable story ever! I love Teen Titans, but it never actually occurred to me what a cute couple Kole and Jericho would make. This story has definitely made me a Jerikole shipper! :)
chillbroswaggins chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
It's a frickin crime that this only has 38 reviews. A
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I really liked the beginning of this one-shot and how Herald and Gnarrk had a special moment with the two lovers. I also loved how brotherly Gnarrk is and how overprotective he is over Kole. I thought everyone was very in character and the villain-scene was really good!

However, I thought the ending was a little too fast paced and how after one date Kole already said "I love you." I just can't see that happening so quickly between them, they're just too...innocent to be honest.

But that's just a small, insignificant thing to worry about compared to the overall picture. Overall it was a very enjoyable one-shot and probably one of the best JeriKole one-shot fanfictions I've ever read! Bravo! Keep up the amazing work!

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the make." "End" by The Beatles
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Awwwwwww that's so sweet cute and adorable all in one I absolutlie love it plz plz plz plzzzzzz make more story's like this plzzzzz
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love that last part! This was really a very cute story, I liked it quite a bit!
tomadashi chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is definitely my favorite Jericho/Kole fic. It's so adorable! Great job :)
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That's one of the best written JeriKole fics I've read- great job.
Haruka Minamino chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Pretty awesome first date. And Kole using the L-square ruler is priceless! XD
Lilybud chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
A great, light read! I've always wanted to see more Jericho in Teen Titans, and this was so satisfying and cute. Also, for only being in a few parts, I thought Herald was a pretty enjoyable character as well.
DG and Reed chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Definetly my fAvorite teen titans couple. It was so funny and adorable, thanks for sharing!
fasterthanlightspeed chapter 1 . 2/16/2013